Calling all Perthite Somersoftarians

We have the Perth Money Show including Hot Property Expo, retirement Expo etc all on again at the Convention centre this weekend coming (Fr-Sat-Sun *free ticket in Sat Paper).

Redwing I got my tickets emailed & snail mailed to me - Im going to it Friday before PY's event :D

Venue for Drinks and Meal?

Hey All,

During my lunch break I took a stroll down to the convention centre area and sussed out a couple of places where we could get together afterwoods for a few drinks and/or dinner.

The Medina which is directly accross from the convention centre (on same site), has a Bar and Bistro named Metro (No nothing to do with Metropole properties) which looks like being the best and closest option.

Regards,
QL

Hey All,

During my lunch break I took a stroll down to the convention centre area and sussed out a couple of places where we could get together afterwoods for a few drinks and/or dinner.

The Medina which is directly accross from the convention centre (on same site), has a Bar and Bistro named Metro (No nothing to do with Metropole properties) which looks like being the best and closest option.

Regards,
QL

Sounds like a good option QL.

Cant get the Saturday off work....not happy Jan

Will endeavor to shoot over there afterwards for the get together.

<KS>

P.S - Carn the Pies!!

Hey All,

Regards,
QL

Hey QL,

Did you happen to notice if they had tv's with the footy on????

thanks

Paulie

Let you know

No Paulie,

I'll have to give them a call tomorrow to ask them how many people they can hold and if they have tv's with the football on. :) I understand its a priority for you and I wouldnt mind seeing some of the game also.

Regards,
QL

Worst comes to worst, my office is near to the convention centre, Sure I could organise the footy there :D

But Im sure we could find a pub EVEN closer

I am sure we will find something, as that old saying goes

"where there is a Wiz, there is a way"

Paulie

Attachments

• Jeffrey.jpg
    Jeffrey.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 72
So to summerise - meetup at the Metro (in the Medina apartment complex) after the seminar.

How are we going to recognise each other - we could wear nametags but that would look kinda stupid :) Not knowing the area, perhaps we could congregate at a well-known location before heading to the Metro (as its likely that other people will be using it as well). Any suggestionns?

Us Mob.
we be the easy ones to pick from the crowd.We will all have dollar signs in our eyes after Michael tells us all how to solve cash flow problems:D :D
In Our Spare Time;)
cheer yadreamin

Hi Guys
For those of you that are up early enough to read this before the session, I will make an announcement at the end so that we will be organised.
I am staying at the Medina, across from the Convention centre - sounds like a great spot to meet.

Loking forward to today:D

Back