Calling all Perthite Somersoftarians

:mad: :mad:

Have to head off to work soon (thats the problem witha position of responsobility) and will not be able to make it, I might ask Metropole for any of the seminar content and forfeit my ticket price :(

Have Fun and let me know how it goes

:(

It was an excellent day Redwing. Both Michael Yardney and Bill Zheng are great presenters and it was so worthwhile. I didn't get a chance to meet up with anyone afterwards though because we kind of got lost (and yes we actually live here). Checked the Metro and the Medina foyer but no luck so headed on home after a very full day.

I did get my copy of Michaels book autographed in the break though :)

Thanks everyone for coming - you were a great group and it was fantastic to put some faces to the names.

As Arnie Swartzneger said "I'll be back!"

PS Ken does not speak in lists and numbers:D

I didn't get a chance to meet up with anyone afterwards though because we kind of got lost (and yes we actually live here). QUOTE]

I had a great day and had my eyes opened to at least one new strategy. Thanks, Michael and Bill.

I was delighted to meet BigGuy and his squaw, Rixter, Regrow, KennethKoh, Paulie, yadreamin, QuickLearner, and my hero Dazzling, but I was hanging out to meet you, Tizzy, and I missed out!:(

And the Dockers dipped out as well! Bummer!:eek:

On balance, a pretty good day. I don't know about you, but I'm stuffed!

Cheers

Seminar

Michael and co
I really enjoyed the seminar today. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your down to earth attitude, and the fact that there was no hype usually associated with these types of events (although I did get worried when Pam said to put your arm around the shoulder of the person next to you, but this is probably me being hypersensitive to that stuff after previous seminar experiences!!!)
I appreciated you sharing your experiences, and have to say I have a new hero in Bill Zheng, if there is a more inspirational story around, I want to hear it!
My wife and I will very seriously consider both Metropole and Investors Direct as a part of our future planning, and I do appreciate that there was not a hard sell - I have no problem with somebody selling something at all, but I cant handle when people try to disguise it or force it down your throat. When I see that kind of behavior it turns me off completely and I probably tend to throw the baby out with the bathwater, so your honest approach was a refreshing change.
I have a newfound respect for both Michael and Bill after todays seminar.
Thanks again.

You forgot MEEEEEEE Otter!

Great to catch up with everyone, and also so refreshing to meet with Michael, Pam, Jack, Richard and the team. Down to earth nice people. :D

"I was delighted to meet BigGuy and his squaw, Rixter, Regrow, KennethKoh, Paulie, yadreamin, QuickLearner, and my hero Dazzling, but I was hanging out to meet you, Tizzy, and I missed out!:( "

I wish I had met you all!! I really wanted to round out the day by putting some faces to the names I've been seeing here for the past few months, and we did try, but couldn't locate you all unfortunately. :(

Very keen for the next PIG meet to occur soon to remedy that though and very happy to offer our place in Ocean Reef any time as a host place if required :)

This was my first seminar and it was truly inspiring! We found the concepts refreshing and we would be keen to use buyers agents now that we can see the true value they can bring to the PI equation. For me, Michaels presentation has helped consolidate the techniques he discusses in his book and Bill Zheng has opened my eyes to a new way of thinking about finance, about wealth, about a few things really. It was a great experience.

:( <- Pretty much sums it up

Meeting everyone from the Forum would've been great as well.

Perths "Property Investors Network" team were there as well and had a dinner on afterwards, sounds like there was a great day/night all around.

I dont think I'll be able to make it to Bill's Seminar next week in Perth either (and why I was going to this one) as I'm babysitting while the wife goes to a course.

It was Fabulous to finally meet and put faces to forumite names and great to catch up again with others.

Thanks once again Michael, Pam & Bill for coming to Perth - it was a Fantastic Day.

Hope we can all meet up again soon.

Did you notice that Bill Zheng was due to do another seminar in Melbourne at 9am this morning and back for another in Perth next saturday? He's still working hard then. :)

seminar

Yeah I saw that, you wonder how beneficial it would be to do 2 in perth so quickly, but I guess he may gather a different crowd.
I really wish Bill Zheng did a home study version of his mentorship program, although we may have to end up taking a trip to melbourne, his program sounds exacly what me and the mrs need I think!

Hi people,

1. It was great for me to be able to meet up with some of you in person, after Michael Yardney's seminar last evening.

2. Thank you for your nice fellowship and good times that we have last evening.

3. What do you personally think about the Perth property market after what Michael Yardney has shared with us, regarding his own assessment on the present Perth property market status during yesterday's Seminar.

4. Looking forward to learning from each of you further for my own self-education, please.

5. Thank you.

Cheers,
Kenneth KOH

Last edited:
3. What do you personally think about the Perth property market after what Michael Yardney has shared with us, regarding his own assessment on the present Perth property market status during yesterday's Seminar.

What Michael suggests in relation to his preferred form of property investment in the current Perth market just reinforced my own personal oppinion.

Back