Calling all Perthite Somersoftarians

Yup,
Great to meet youse all, it was funny putting faces (& genders) to names, some that I thought were blokes were sheila's, and one that I thought was a sheila awas a bloke, nah, not you Rix :D , did you notice I was on my best behaviour, not rippin into a packet of nuts or anything (yeh you guessed it, the ball & chain was keepin me in line :eek: ), but, its always enjoyable heading up to the big smoke once in a while, seein all those pretty lights n stuff, shame about the game, only 1 point!, I think the Dockers may have played as well, I wonder if they won :rolleyes:

Anyways, enjoyed the seminar, nice & down to earth with no "Festival of light" crap, thankyou muchly Micheal & Bill, and........... it looks like we might be able to get around our (actually, the banks) serviceability issue :D :D, just waitin on the info.

BF

... as I'm babysitting while the wife goes to a course.
Dear Redwing,

Such a loving and understanding husband!

Guess, you are indeed a "Rare" find and man like you, must be in high demand here!

Well Done indeed! Please keep up the good work!

Cheers,
Kenneth KOH

Seminar

Hey all,

Great to put faces to names, rounded off a good day.

Content wise the seminar reinforced alot of things that are often floating around in my head but need to have my focussed drawn to. I was very impressed with Bills content and delivery (very well spoken and funny) he had some insights that I previously hadnt seen and will definitely stay tuned for his finance products. Michaels market predictions were worth attending for alone and he really drummed home to me the importance of market, suburb and property selection when looking to get the best return for $$$ spent.

We might have to have a PIG gathering in Melbourne so Michael can come as a guest speaker :)

Hope to see you all again at the next gathering we have.

Regards,

Jarrad

Hi guys,

Enjoyed putting some faces to names.

Otter, you certainly have a fantastic attitude in life....the eternal optimist indeed....will succeed in life's big issues for sure. Nice to meet you.

For those who haven't met "Bigfella" in person, the avatar is well deserved, he is indeed rather large. Good on you for travelling up to come to the seminar.....I wonder if the presenters realise how much some people have to go through to attend.

Rixter seems to look exactly as he does on the forum.

In terms of numbers, it always astonishes me how many people turn up to events like that, and how few internet forum contributors are there. There certainly is a massive bulk of investors who do not join us on the forums. We all seem to be the tip of the icebergs.

In terms of the content of the seminar, didn't pick up much from Michael. Residential development in Melbourne is a long long way from my target market. I disagreed with a few of his points on the "Perth property market", but that is such a non-descript huge beast of a term that it really makes no sense to any one individual investor, IMO.

Bill was a reasonable speaker and got a few good belly laughs. I gleaned a few good points in his first session. Must admit, I fell asleep during his afternoon session probably due to the A/C going down. I realised however, from his talks that I have some lazy equity that has accumulated during this last good while here in Perth, and if I get off my bum and put it to it's best use, I suppose the seminar will have been well worth it.

Good luck with your future investing endeavours everyone.

I'm a bit with you on that point Dazzling. I too didn't think the complete property market in Perth should be written off. Obviously there are areas you would need to be wary of putting your money into but there are still opportunities and I'm only sorry I can't generate enough money to take advantage of all the opportunities I discover.

Same as always, success in property depends on how much you pay & where and then what the property actually represents in terms of its potential for value adding. Personally, I still see growth in "wholesale" level land when the land unit price places me as fairly low on the food chain. I'm sure there are other opportunities too.

Now if only you can convince my wife I'm "Superman" ;)

:D

You gotta get yourself a cape first rixter, then you can try the leaping things in a single bound.

Great to meet everyone, and thank you all for you compassionate words on the dockers loss.

haha, look forward to seeing everyone again soon.

Paulie

Yes it was good to meet all the SS members on Sat. It was a shame a suitable venue wasnt nearby to get comfy as l was as dry as a Nuns kiss after the seminar.The bar at the function centre virtually closed as we got there.Not good.Managed 2 quick stubbies.There were 2 bars there but Paulie had drank one dry trying to drown his Dockers sorrows:D
Bill Zheng was great l thought and really opened up new possibilities on the serviceability side of things. If he has a seminar near you make sure you go along to it.His new mortgage product is very exciting.Bill is a real funny buggar and is enjoyable to listen to.
Michael and Pam you were great to have here in Perth and Thanks again for making the effort to come West.Michael you baited me enough to take a closer look at property development.
cheers
yadreamin

Yes the day was well worth the effort to attend. Thanks Micheal and Bill for their efforts in coming to Perth.

Great to catch up with and put a face to the names on the forum.

Looking forward to the next PIG Gathering.

Regards

Regrow

Perth Property Investor Network is run by Tracey Imbuldeniya and is a not for profit fee free network of property investors keen to share their experiences.

Meetings are held at Loancom, 191-193 Stirling Highway, Nedlands 6009
The meeting room is located on the top floor at
7pm – 9pm
Coffee, tea and snacks provided
Cost: $1 for tea club

Next Meeting
Meeting Date: Last week of September.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll pass along details or last e-mail via PM, I went to thier last meeting after work and found it interesting (Reno Kings Bus Tour discussed by two WA Investors who attended), has anyone else here been?

From memory Tracey is a member of this Forum as well.

Back