Campbelltown NSW PM recommendations

Evening all,

I remember their was a thread recently in-regards to this, but i could not find it after searching the key words (possibly been removed?)

I'm looking for new management, here are the issues with the current manager which gave me the sh*ts..

- Water rates not being reimbursed in a timely manner and requiring constant follow up from myself. I have another manager in another suburb who seems to have a system in place where the usage is basically always paid in the month it is charged.

- Regular change over of staff, i think i've dealt with 4 or more different staff which have left with me only finding out when i call the place and ask for the manager and hearing "Yeah the person doesn't work here anymore".

- Lack of communication. I expect when sending an email it at least to be replied to within a week... unfortunately i am receiving no reply's.

So if anyone has a good recommendation please pass on via thread or private msg, if you want me to drop a name let me know as well.

Regards,

RH

Hi donna, thanks for your reply.

I presume you don't have a shop front presence in campbelltown? (4.4% management fee's) this is important to myself for various reasons

If you can sell me on why not to have them im more then happy to listen

Regards,

RH

I use Sarah at Prudential. I've been using her for years now and have had no problems at all. We had one tenant who could never afford to pay her water, so she got them paying an extra $10 a week, so that when the bill came out, she had it covered.

Just so that you know.......I followed Sarah from Campbelltown United when the Principal retired and sold his rent roll. She is fantastic! Not so sure about the rest of the staff at Prudential as I have never dealt with them and was assured that Sarah would be the one to continue managing my properties.

If you are concerned at all, you can PM me, and I will give you my full name, so you can let Sarah know where you came from. You might even get the same management fee that I get (not sure on that one, as I know that Prudential have some extra's that I don't get charged). :cool:

Back