Can anyone recommend a PM in Frankston?

Can anyone recommend a PM in Frankston who works as a landlord's PM? Who actually does the job not passing it onto another PM in the team? Who is firm and experienced in handling tenants? Who knows to 'manage' a property well?

i have 3 rental in frangers and there all done by terri, at l.j hookers. honest and lives in the area, negotiaoble on management fees too.

try them out.

yorkie

I have a rental property in Frankston which is managed through Stockdale & Leggo, its the Carrum Downs branch, but they still do the Frankston area.
I just recently moved my property to them and they charged me 6.6% m'ment fee, one weeks letting fee, and over a 2 year period they give 6 months free m'ment fee, i think its 3 months in the first year, 3 months in the second year to keep you on board, so far though rents paid on time, condition report all good and emails answered same day, quite happy after some terrible stories ive heard! :(

I found harcourts lady donna moreseman very good but now she has shifted to sales. The lady now handling my properties in frankston Hailey is also quite good. On the whole, I can only recommend harcourts frankston. My experience with Stockdale and Leggo, frankston was not good.

I personally cannot recommend Fruit previously Buxton

Would be interested to read others comments.

I use Fruit. I moved from absolute shocking experience at Century 21, previously Wentworth Crowders.

Hayley and Chloe @ Fruit are fantastic. Highly recommended.

I use Narrelle and Vicki from Abel RE and have never had a big problem. Mind you I have had the same tenant for 7yrs and we do most things directly. The girls are great on billing/inspections etc.

I have done no real maintenance on the property since I moved out, and it has seen some wear and tear. Tenant and I have negotiated that he wont be charged for certain things, if they are left as is, where as PM would like me to replace/upgrade with new, potentially costing the tenant part of his bond when he does leave. And this works for both of us.

problem with c21

I use Fruit. I moved from absolute shocking experience at Century 21, previously Wentworth Crowders.

Hayley and Chloe @ Fruit are fantastic. Highly recommended.

Hello- I am having serious problems with c21 frankston- can I kindly asked what your problems involved? I am having tenancy problems with deceptive property managers

I cover that area, guys, really, none of you have tried my property management yet?? :D. ha, ha, no I am glad that after frankston property managers have been given such a bad wrap there are so many positive things said here about them. Generally PM's in the area have very large portfolios to manage which means that sometimes things can slip by them simply due to the work load. I am not making excuses or saying that they are too busy to do the right thing, just that it is a hard place to be for them! Most of them are fantastic and work really, really hard to do the right thing by you.

We use Ray White. The property managers at Ray White now are pretty good in my opinion. However when we 1st used them they weren't the best so there maybe some horro stories about them. However the people there now are pretty good in my opinion.

Sez what property group do u work for. If our current tenant ever leaves I'll consider using your serves.

Pickle - I'm with Munn Partners Real Estate, a small agency in Carrum Downs :).

Is it just me or is C21 (previously wentworth) getting the worst vote here??? :)

Pickle,

Which Ray White do you use?

We use Ray White. The property managers at Ray White now are pretty good in my opinion. However when we 1st used them they weren't the best so there maybe some horro stories about them. However the people there now are pretty good in my opinion.

Sez what property group do u work for. If our current tenant ever leaves I'll consider using your serves.

Hi Pickle, I'm also with Ray White for an IP in Frankston North and received an email from them today saying that the Frankston branch was amalgamating with the Carrum Downs branch.

A nice way of saying the Frankston branch is shutting down.

I'm now considering looking for a new P. How have you found them in the last month?

I heard about this, I'm pretty sure they are keeping on as much as the original staff as possible so really only the location should change for you.

Any body heard about what is happening with Stockdale & Leggo in Carrum Downs?

Hello Buzzlight year- can I ask kindly what problems you had with c21 frankston? I'm going through hell with them....

No follow through on promised actions, false information (yes, I would class them as lies), no returned phone calls or emails. Hiding maintennace issues or requests from tennants. One of my tenants we also going to move because of their experience. They we having the same issues.

I had an exit interview from C21 from a customer service function. I told them they would be better advised to spend money on training their staff or looking at recruiting from areas such as hospitality instead of so called property management experts, as they tried convincing me this PM was.

BTW, Fruit property are now called Ray White Frankston

Back