Can anyone teach a rookie to flip

Hello

I am currently living in Melbourne and looking to volunteer my time to a mentor who specializes in flips. I am Canadian and will be here each year for 6months. I am leaving to go back to Canada April 01, 2008. In the meantime I would like to gain as much experience as possible with flip transactions. Does anyone need a young (32 year old), bright, charismatic person with lots of time on their hands to help put deals together?

I have experience investing in Calgary Canada. I realize my limitations as a foreign investor in Australia and so prefer to use my time here gaining valuable experience which I can utilize in my own deals once I get back home.

I was a previous national Judo champion and possess the qualities of perseverance and discipline. I am a current business owner in Vancouver Canada and know the basic operations of business e.g. sales, management, marketing, interpersonal skills etc. I have two investment buy and hold cash flow properties in Calgary Canada and recognize the basic elements that make a good deal and a good property in my market.

Here is a list of jobs I can do that might be useful to a busy experienced investor.

• Source properties online, in papers, door to door.
• Take calls, make cold calls, and follow up with leads.
• Design google ads, paper ads etc.
• Check up on properties. Talk to tenants. Open doors.
• Crunch numbers on a property to see if it cash flow’s or quickly filter through a large list of properties to see if any of them are worth taking a closer look at.
• Talk to sellers and determine their interest in seller financing and other creative opportunities
• Talk to potential Joint Venture partners about an upcoming investment.
• Talk to potential renters or wrap and lease option prospects and determine if they would be a good match.
• There are many other jobs I could do, I learn quickly and take direction well, so the sky’s the limit.
If you are a busy Real Estate Investor and are being held back by a lack of time, why not use my time for free and pass on your knowledge in the process.

If you’re interested please email me at [email protected] or call me at 0403 859 283

Robert Hepper

Back