Can I even think of buying IP #2?

If you get a broker to run your numbers for you then you'll know where you stand when it comes to affordability.

You are right. I should meet one to discuss it. My current mortgage broker is not a investor himself and don't think he can guide me through this.

Reviving my old thread after reading "At what age do you plan to be financially free?" thread. I was wondering with the current low income and the mortgages, will I be able to be financially free ever?

I have one IP that is almost neutrally geared. I have manufactured some capital growth which I aim to use to fund my next IP. But, serviceability could be a problem.

My goal is to buy one +ve cashflow IP annually till I am able to generate a passive income of 70K in today's dollar value.

Are there any low income earners (<65K) achieved this feat or on the right track to achieve it? Please share your secrets!

I ordered a DVD titled just that.."how to make $75k passive from prop" from Right property group (Victor Kumar). Eager to check the content

Back