Can I get some ideas for a new business name pse

LocusFocus PicSee SkyShoot Click HiPic SkyPic

BTW, if you are going to do professional photography, you better know what you are doing and have all the gear. It's a very competitive field.

Generally to get the best results for house photography, you need
- to have studied formally
- 5-20k worth of lenses
- 5k worth of lighting and the knowhow to use it.
- relationships with interior stylists and designers.
- landscape stylists
- furniture hire
- up market homes.

whoops......just noticed you want to go portraits.
have a look at this site....Cheryl's my cousin.

Have quite a bit of equipment already. Your cousin does nice work.

That's funny! My mind seems to revolve around food i have noticed.

I did a quick check on FB and domain names, you would just need to add photos, photography or something else to the end, otherwise you end up with biscuits :)

So originally I was thinking of real estate photography, only because I've got an elevated pole,

what does the above actually mean?

My mind had some very interesting images coming through it when i first read the above.

maybe I've just got a dirty mind..

g

I like Focus Pocus. My daughter bought a system whereby she uploaded all her wedding photos and made her own wedding album. She is very creative and it looked fabulous, all her friends said they were going to do one, but no-one did. Lack of creativity, time, information, computer ability, whatever, but thought it would be a great idea for someone to offer to do it for them. Very cheap against professional photography

I like Focus Pocus. My daughter bought a system whereby she uploaded all her wedding photos and made her own wedding album. She is very creative and it looked fabulous, all her friends said they were going to do one, but no-one did. Lack of creativity, time, information, computer ability, whatever, but thought it would be a great idea for someone to offer to do it for them. Very cheap against professional photography

I'm gonna get one done so that I can show people, they not hard to do, and they look really nice.

Sounds like what you need is a detailed business plan to figure out what you want to do, and how your going to achieve it.
They really do help a lot to visualise a successful small business.

Back