Can you send me your Depreciation Schedule?

If say your IP was built pre 1985 June 12th then after you paid $299 to a QS for a report wouldn't you have wasted the money since you can't depreciate anything? or is this wrong?:confused:

if there were significant renos or repairs after 85 if guess they can be depreciated

ta
rolf

What if you didn't do a single reno. only repairs... as in like for like? :eek:

Q2.... will QS tell you before they do the whole thing what date the bldg was built? for free? how else can you find the built date? rp data only shows the year and it could be wrong.

I was thinking about saying something smart about looking it up on YouTube but thought I'd be nice as I almost feel sorry for the OP, mind you I'm sure it won't take long for him to remind me he's an a$$ soon enough.

I was thinking about saying something smart about looking it up on YouTube but thought I'd be nice as I almost feel sorry for the OP, mind you I'm sure it won't take long for him to remind me he's an a$$ soon enough.

That's not true. I'm pretty nice once you get to know me to be honest. :p

So obviously .... you should get solar panels BEFORE... getting a QS to do up a report? right?

I got my IP report done through Depriciator. The following year we installed air conditioning in that IP. Depriciator were happy to update the report for us free of charge as the asset's depreciation will only start once it's fully installed and running.

I got my IP report done through Depriciator. The following year we installed air conditioning in that IP. Depriciator were happy to update the report for us free of charge as the asset's depreciation will only start once it's fully installed and running.

Stop trying do ads bro. Taking advantage of high view count.

We all know you are Depreciator PR rep!! You're not fooling anyone! :cool::cool::cool::p

Stop trying do ads bro. Taking advantage of high view count.

We all know you are Depreciator PR rep!! You're not fooling anyone! :cool::cool::cool::p

I can only hope this is sarcasm.
Read his other posts, if he was a Rep there would surely be more mention of Depreciator.
Think before you post, try not to be so arrogantly ignorant as others have posted.

I can only hope this is sarcasm.
Read his other posts, if he was a Rep there would surely be more mention of Depreciator.
Think before you post, try not to be so arrogantly ignorant as others have posted.

Add the fact there have been many posters both new and old who have used depriciator's services and had follow-up additions/scrapping for no cost. I'm
sure I've read at least a dozen in passing.

pinkboy

*I have not used depreciator personally, but his contribution to the forum is excellent.

*Other trolls, such as the OP add nothing to the SS community except a little bit of trolling humour. All the OP posts are only in his own threads where he asks for advice, gets it given, and disagrees with the decades of knowledge and advice. Cant see the forest for the trees. Saves $600, costs him $100,000's. No other real contribution.

Reactions: S.T
Back