Can you walk into a pub on your own ?

I walk into pubs on my own all the time if I want a beer. If there's a pub nearby and you want a beer then why wouldn't you go in and get one? Sure, some people might think you have a drinking problem but I don't mind.

I don't get it?

Do you walk into a supermarket on your own?
Do you walk in to a coffee shop on your own?
What about a public bathroom?

Whats the difference.

To be honest. I recon you could walk into a 100 pubs on your own, then later interview everyone else in the place, and not a single one of them would have noticed you. Why? because they are all too concerned with what other people are thinking of their shirt colour, shoe brand or the slight smudge they have on their pants (or what ever else).

Honestly, no one gives a **** about you - get used to it and get over it. If you can do it when traveling, whats the difference?

But like I said - I don't get it.

Blacky

Completely agree with this. It just seems crazy to me. I don't even think about what other people might think anymore. What other people think of me is none of my business.
Come on, liberate yourselves! All of you chickens get out there and walk into a pub by yourselves this week - whether you drink or not. Get a soda lime and bitters and a pub meal, watch TV or talk to a bored old dude. Do it!!!

Short answer:
Yes.

Long answer:
Why on earth not?
I do it all the time, everywhere and anywhere. If I want a drink or some pub grub, I want my drink and pub grub.

For sure, why not? who cares what the going concern is? You can also leave when you want to leave not when a bunch of mates form the committee to keep pushing on.

With the wife and kids these days for mental health reasons I always go to the movies alone on a Thursday when a new flick comes out, right in the middle of the day, kick back and own the cinema until some pensioner starts snoring 20 rows down, that **** is sooo uncool.

:D

Just imagine yourself as a tourist. You know how when you travel on your own, in some foreign country, you have no issues eating/drinking alone? Well, same goes here.

Besides, most people are too concerned about their own issues to care about some random dude walking in! In most busy places you'd be lucky to get a second's glance, unless you're wearing a Darth Vader outfit or something.

Walk In

......No Problems

bungGenie.jpg

Walk Out

......With Assistance

Hey random, suss this bro. It is a quote from the lovely Gabrielle Reece (aka Mrs Laird Hamilton).

In life, you will always have a third of people who love you, a third of people who hate you and a third of people who couldn?t care less.

Live your life like no one is watching, mate. Because no one is.

Hey random, suss this bro. It is a quote from the lovely Gabrielle Reece (aka Mrs Laird Hamilton).

In life, you will always have a third of people who love you, a third of people who hate you and a third of people who couldn?t care less.

Live your life like no one is watching, mate. Because no one is.

5371a6bec6b42d0ca7e9f828b6194a5c1f2d006539d04fb330abb1e3f0d722aa.jpg

Back