Canberra 21st April Property Network Meeting

Wednesday 21st April Canberra Property Network Meeting

It's on again with such a great response last month very exciting!

Everybody is welcome!!

The line up for April is.....

Simon Bismire - "The Next Big Thing in Property"
He is an investment property consultant, has been investing for over 10 years, a certified life coach and an Oz Invest Salesperson. Simon will be presenting investment hot spots & with an in-depth look on how to identify them.

Greg Brierley - "Know Your Financing"
He is the principal of Frontline Home Loans a Canberra base mortgage broking company. Has been an active investor for a number of years, with a couple of projects on the go. Greg will be sharing with you his case study.

Yvonne Thomas - "The Future of the Property Network Group"

Is the organizer of the group and has always been involved with property groups & investing. Has been in a variety of businesses for over 15 years & recently moved to Canberra. Yvonne will be sharing with you the future of the group. Plus looking for your input.

Date - Wednesday 21st April 2010
Time - 6.30pm - 8.30pm
Where - Masters Builders Association 1 Iron Knob st Fyshwick ACT, Opposite DFO, Free parking
Cost - $15 plus Tea & Coffee
Bring - A pen, note pad, questions, business cards and a smile! :D

** Also please note this is not about selling properties it's about sharing information!**

Also if you could let me know if your attending that would be great!
Looking forward to another great jammed packed evening.

See you there!!!

Yvonne
:)

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

It's next Wednesday night property like minded peoples!

I have set up a face book page as I don't get alot of time to make good use of this forum so if your looking for details and info go and check it out.

I'm lining up some great speakers for the coming months which is exciting for Canberra property investors.

Hopefully I see you there, enjoy!

:D

Cool :D

We don't bite Pikachu, I don't think so anyway! :p
We have a few newbies this month so it will be exciting.

Glad you found a sitter Craig! :)
Looking forward to meeting everyone. :)

See you tonight

;)

sigh, hope you all have fun without me again.... (melodramatic air of those who have to go to work on wednesday night)....

Oops sorry, brain span of a nat.

Forgot it was tonight and have made dinner plans.

Maybe next time I will remembr to put it into my diary.

i also forgot about it - even after i said only a few days ago that I'd go. I just lost track of what day it is (I feel like a goose)....

My apologes for that.

as a suggestion, is the organiser able to PM all Canberra based poeple either the day before or on the actual day. this may help to trigger the memory.

thanks

g

Hey Guys,

I do try & make sure I remind fellow investors regularly.

I will give it ago to PM those whom get back to me for sure. The month coming up we are in a smaller room so I will need to know numbers to make sure we have enough chairs.

Oh well there's the 19th May coming up which I am about to post.
Go pop to in your calendar now :eek:

Might see you soon!!!

Hi guys,

Not sure how to PM everybody on here! :confused:

So hoping you read this months post or this one here ;)

This Wednesday night guys, hope to see you there!

Back