Canberra Cashflow Game

We were scheduled to have an "educational" Canberra meeting ast the end of this month- but it would be difficult to surpass the quality of Julie, Asy and Savannah in our Big BBQ- so we felt that for our October get together, we should have a Cashflow game instead.

Date: Sunday October 31, 1PM.
Venue: Queanbeyan Leagues Club, 164 Monaro St, Queanbeyan
Available: Cashflow 101, electronic Cashflow, Hybrid Real Estate game.
If more than one 101 game, or a 202 game, is required, it will need to be provided by somebody other than myself :D

And a slight change in email procedures for this one:

.If you wish to go to the Cashflow game, email names for the sign in sheet to [email protected]

.If you do not receive regular notifications of Canberra events and would like to, send an email to Ed- [email protected]

Looking forward- we're looking at a social get together early in December as our final get together for the year.

We've had two replies- not enough for a game.

If anyone is interested in coming, but has not responded, please let us know, otherwise it won't be going ahead.

I know of two other people who want to come & play the Real Estate game...

Geoff - go advertise the event on PI - you'll get 5-6 people easily.

Go on, they don't bite over there :)

Cheers,

Aceyducey

OK,

I stuffed around for a while trying (while I was in a bit of a hurry) to find out where to register. I couldn't find it- but I had registered once before, so resurected that old one. I then stuffed around for a while trying to workout where to post it- eventually found it (thanks for some of the previous postings Acey).

Now, I'm SURE I posted something- but there's nothing I can find. I may have pressed the wrong button- or I may have been removed for mentioning the "other" forum.

Acey, do you mind posting details over there please?

We have a few more takers now- thanks Acey.

I'll emphasise the Hybrid Real Estate game. It comes from New Zealand, from Kieran Trass's Hybrid Real Estate group, which sources CF+ property in NZ.

The game is designed to reflect what happens in a complete boom/bust cycle. As such, it's a fascinating way to see repurcussions for a stage in the cycle which many of us have not seen. An educational experience!

Well the 8 of us who went had a good time!

We played Hybrid's Real Estate game (teams of 2), which actually worked really well with a couple of rule modifications (2 dice used while on the distraction alley, collected pay at end of the alley rather than missing out & collected both paycheck & property cashflow at both pay squares).

No-one went bankrupt & everyone was travelling well after one trip round the property clock.

It certainly runs better after playing the game a few times!!!

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Aceyducey said:
And don't forget daylight saving has started!
Hehe. Your warning came too late for one person :D

A good game- and good to get together, once again, to get together with people who are enthusiatic about similar goals, while finding different paths.

Back