Canberra meeting 17th Sept

This month we are extremely fortunate to have Angus and Jordan from Heron Todd White attend. If you’re not sure who they are, I’m sure your bank does! Banks are one of the biggest users of valuation services, but why should they get all the golden information?

Heron Todd White are Australia’s largest independent property advisory group, and their insights into the residential market may be invaluable (no pun intended!) for your next or current deal.

Come along to find out more about the role of a valuer in residential property, and how it can benefit you directly, instead of your lender. Plus they’ll provide an update on the local market as they see it. A fantastic opportunity – don’t miss it!

We meet from 7-9pm at Civic Library, gold coin entry. Please BYO coffee mug and business cards if you’d like to swap details in networking time. We will have free property investor magazines for those who arrive first, don’t be late and miss out.

If you have a family member/work colleague/neighbour/anyone who may be interested, please bring them along. It’s all about sharing information, the more the merrier.

See you there!

I've been along to a few of these meetings- including one featuring the legendary Nathan Birch. I've always found them to be quite informative. Highly recommended.

This was a very good and informative meeting. It was interesting, and useful, to find out something about how valuers value, what they look at, and how they compare. Very well worth while.

Back