Canberra Meeting- PropertyMeeting.com.au

I've received this email from PropertyMeeting.com.au - I have been to one of these meetings when Nathan presented; Nexis are good property savvy accountants (I use them).

Having said that, I know nothing about PropertyMeeting.com.au - I quote this because there's not much going on in Canberra ATM.

Sorry about the link- I guess you'd send an email to the originating address- [email protected]

Hi Geoff,

This month's Canberra Property Meeting that will be held on Tuesday 16th October at the Civic Library - Civic Square on London Cct, (signs will direct you to the after hours entry door around the back starting) at 7:30pm. There is a $2 entry fee.

Come along and you'll also stand to get a number of FREE Property Investment magazines.

This Month's Topic & Speaker

This month we're pulling out the big guns.

Scott Hammond, partner of Nexis Accountants in Belconnen is kindly joining us to share information regarding the tax implications of rental properties and developing properties, plus the National Rental Affordability Scheme. Scott will also provide a local insight into the differences in treatment between ACT and NSW, and you'll have the opportunity to ask questions of Scott.

If you're not there, you're barking mad to miss this! Scott is highly regarded in the local accounting community, and his thoughts don't usually come for free. Well, it's so cheap it's practically free! For the bargain price of a gold coin for entry, PLUS the free current-edition property magazines, it's a evening not to be missed.

Get your diary out now, and mark 7.30pm on 16/10/12 as a non-negotiable night out.

If you are planning to come along please RSVP by clicking here.
If you can't make it, click here and we hope to see you next month.

Canberra PropertyMeeting.com.au 2012 Calender

Our next meeting will be held on Tuesday 20th November. Please diarise this date.

Share:

For further details on the meeting check the PropertyMeeting website. If you are not a registered member of PropertyMeeting.com.au and you plan to attend the meeting please register here.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Claire

I think I might go - i've been on their mailing list for a while.

I always have good intentions, however its just been too cold to make the effort.

I've received this email from PropertyMeeting.com.au - I have been to one of these meetings when Nathan presented; Nexis are good property savvy accountants (I use them).

Having said that, I know nothing about PropertyMeeting.com.au - I quote this because there's not much going on in Canberra ATM.

Sorry about the link- I guess you'd send an email to the originating address- [email protected]

I just realised that you have the fantastic Mexican place at the Kingston markets! I went there so often, the food is wonderful! will def go back on my holiday home next year - hope the stall is still there!

I always have good intentions, however its just been too cold to make the effort.

What's going on with it today! I was going to pop out and grab a coffee but might get blown away. It looks like it's snowing just outside Canberra as well.

Cheers

Jamie

I just realised that you have the fantastic Mexican place at the Kingston markets! I went there so often, the food is wonderful! will def go back on my holiday home next year - hope the stall is still there!

Thank you. All the credit belongs to my wife- I'll pass it on.

I'm not sure how long we are going to keep it going though. She does it more for the love of her food than any huge profit.

Back