Canberra meeting, Tues 21st May @7pm

Hi fellow investors, we have a monthly meeting at civic library for anyone looking to come and meet/network with other locals who invest. Our guest speaker this month is Felicity Heffernan, coming all the way from Newcastle to share her insights.
It's a gold coin entry, and we have a handful of free current edition property investing magazines for the early birds! 7pm start, and finish around 9pm. We will be upstairs, with entry via the rear door as it's after hours (just follow the building around to the back). Civic Library is on London Cct, next to Canberra Theatre.
If you'd like to know more about Felicity, she's bought 150+ properties in a decade, and has now become a mortgage broker. Her website is www.propertyloanadvisor.com.au . She'll be sharing her experiences as an investor, plus a couple of lending products that aren't well known, which may help you finance your next purchase. I'm looking forward to hearing her story, and what she's learned along the way. Feel free to just turn up, bring a friend, or you can PM me for more info. It may be difficult to leave the warmth of your house, but as an investor you know it's an effort worth making with your return far outweighing a wasted evening of TV!!
This may be your only chance to see Felicity and learn from her experience. Hope to meet you there! Claire. (ps. one for your diary: our next meeting will be Tues 18th June, on SMSF's).

I've been to several of these meetings, and have found them really worth while. There's no selling agenda. Well, the speakers will (as they always do) have something to say about what they have to offer- but they never hard sell, and it's not run by people who have something to sell.

Back