Canberra meetup

Hi Canberra people

It been quite a while since there's been an informal meeting. Where there's no presentations- just talk for the sake of it.

So perhaps I can suggest a Sunday afternoon at the pub.

Sunday 28 November, 2pm, at the Lighthouse pub, Belconnen. Just next to Subway ;-)

Any takers?

I would love too!! BUT unfortunately I have already commited to going to a 2yr olds birthday party - I don't think my friend or my kids would be impressed if I cancelled on them. My DH might be interested, i'll let him know. (he can sign in himself and let you know if he is or not :) ).

28 minutes - Qbn to Belco! Done it yesterday arvo. C'mon people!
I do the same every time I go to work.

Canberra people are spoilt.

Half an hour from one side of the city to the other.

25 years ago friends built in the (then) new suburb of Kambah. A lot of people thought they were being stupid by building so far away.

And yes, the Tuggie was in existence.

The bride and I will be there with 2 children. Is there a child friendly area at the lighthouse? Im not much of a talker but don't mind a quiet Sunday session.

To Geoff,

I have dined on Subway Belconnen 2 days in a row this week..... thumbs up for the operation you run there.

The bride and I will be there with 2 children. Is there a child friendly area at the lighthouse? Im not much of a talker but don't mind a quiet Sunday session.
There's frequently kids around. If it's a good day, the beer garden will be good. As long as it's not too crowded.

To Geoff,

I have dined on Subway Belconnen 2 days in a row this week..... thumbs up for the operation you run there.
Thank you :)

Hello Canberran's - is this shindig still going down tomorrow?

Geoffw - do I look for a guy resembling the cookie monster?

Cheers

Jamie

It's still on.

Sorry for the delay. I've just had a short break on Brisbane. Part business and part ... Well done Hussey!

If I get a chance I'll print out a little cookie monster.

Otherwise, if the weather is good and there is space, in the beer garden, on the new deck for preference.

LOL you should have gone to the Kremlin bar on Northbourne Ave. Can you imagine that? A bunch of capitalists... hah, yea bad joke well I thought it was funny.

Back