Canberra Property Network 1st Meeting - 17th March

Everybody welcome

It's the first network meeting for Canberra this year, they will be starting in March and be every 3rd Wednesday in the month.
Join in to learn & share your experiences plus meet like minded property investors.

We have 3 speakers coming to share their knowledge with you.

Guest speaker - Grant Daly – Master Builders Association. Speaking about Due Diligence in Property.
Local speaker - James Barnsley – LJ Hooker. James is a career Real Estate Agent & as such is registered with the Real Estate Institute of NSW, ACT & is a Licensed auctioneer. He’s experience is with over 160 sales & is interested in all things real estate. He will be speaking about the market.
The 3rd speaker yet to be confirmed. Will update asap!

Date - Wednesday 17th March 2010
Time - Start time 6.30pm – 8.30pm
Location – Masters Builders Association 1 Iron Knob St, FYSHWICK, opposite DFO, Free Parking
Cost - $15 per person (to cover cost)
Tea & Coffee
Bring – questions, a note pad & pen & a smile!

**I would like to emphasize that no one will be trying to sell property, it is only about sharing information**

Looking forward to meeting those who can make it! :)

If you could let me know if your coming, so i get an idea of numbers, that would be great!

See you there
:)

Last edited:
Interesting name of a street........ considering some of the businesses that are famously established in Fyshwick.

g
Not far from the establishment formerly known as "parlourment house"?

When the building was sold, it advertised as "expose youself".

Hey Snowy,

Thanks for organising, I'll be there.

Looking forward to meeting everyone from the forum (even if it means listening to a person who builds houses and another that sells them).

I'll be careful not to google the directions for Knob Street + Fyshwick on my work PC.

Cheers,

Jamie

Last edited:
Good luck with your first meeting Snowy.

You have a great couple of speakers.

Wishing you every success!!

You'll have to come to one of our Perth meetings sometime.

J

wish I could be there, unfortunately I am returning to work from maternity leave that very night, in Belconnen. Hope everyone has fun for me.

Ok it's nearly here peoples only a week away!

As I can't work out how to update the first link I will do another post below!

Canberra - 17th March - 1st Property Network Meeting

Everybody welcome

It's the first network meeting for Canberra this year, they will be starting in March and be every 3rd Wednesday in the month.

Join in to learn & share your experiences plus meet like minded property investors.

We have 3 speakers coming to share their knowledge with you.

Guest speaker - Grant Daly – Master Builders Association. Grant’s topic will be about Due Diligence as this is his passion.

Speaker - James Barnsley – LJ Hooker. James will be speaking about the market.

Speaker – Colin Emerson – Today Seminars, Colin’s topic is ‘Will Your Mortgage Make You Poor”

Date - Wednesday 17th March 2010
Time - Start time 6.30pm – 8.30pm
Location – Masters Builders Association
1 Iron Knob St, FYSHWICK, opposite DFO, Free Parking
Cost - $15 per person
Tea & Coffee
Bring – questions, a note pad & pen & a smile!

**I would like to emphasize that no one will be trying to sell property, it is only about sharing information**

:)
Bring it on Canberra!

hi all,

I have to give my apologies for not being able to attend the Canberra get together this coming Wednesday.

The offer I placed last week on my latest acquisition got accepted so I'll be going to the respective town this week to progress this purchase and to arrange some reno work.

thanks

g

My daughter will be coming to Canberra from Brisbane for a few days only. So I apologise that I will not be able to attend.

I'm glad I logged in. I would't have realised this was on otherwise.

I should be able to make it along

It's here, tonight's meeting!

Looking forward to seeing everybody that can make it!
The guys that can't there is always next month.

Should be a great night with sharing lots of information for people with a passion in property.

Don't forget your business cards for networking!

See you there Canberra people, I know someone coming from Wagga Wagga, awesome!

:D

A big thanks to Snowy10 for organising last night's meet up at the MBA In Canberra, it was great to see some of our local Somersofters there. The talks were really good and I'm lookiing forward to the "hotspots" talk in April.

I enjoyed myself and will definitely be back there next month.

A big "Hi" to Pedro and Craigb...great to catch up again....

Sorry I missed it. Hope it went well. Maybe next time I will try and see if someone can cover for me at work so I can go.

Once again, my apologies for missing the do on Wed night. I'm back in Canberra now.

If another house doesn't pop up in April, then i should be able to go then.

g

Back