CANBERRA Property Network Meetings

So is this about promoting their speaking events?
Do they recommend properties for a fee or comm?
Do they promote new & off the plan investments?

Hey Piston Broke

No to all 3 questions.
It's running them similar to how they have set their network meetings up, lots of value for people to network and learn.
Getting people in to talk about property and building the knowledge up.
Hope that helps!

:)

It does, but i also want to clarify that what your saying seems to be that
"Active Property Network" is a social network and "Troy n Bec" do it
to enjoy the company of the attendees, which are required to pay a small fee.
Though their website has a seminar for $679 and a membership fee of $200.
And the speakers include a property developer, an MB, and a mentoring program making all sorts of claims (on their site) all out of goodness and
kindness to their fellow human beings.

If this was the case, it'll be the first I've heard of.
Or the new word for seminar has become "network", which seems more likely.
And given this seems the only reason you have to post, it smacks of spam.
But of course people can make up their own mind.

Hey guys,

I'm the one to blame for CRIN :p

I was asked to take over as president of CRIN cause no one else wanted and and I accepted, organised one event and lost interest.

I'd still like to attend some meet ups if people are wanting to organise them but I don't want to be in charge of them ;)

Cheers

- David

I am working in with Active Property Network with the delightful Troy n Bec. The aim is to have them run similar to the Melbourne monthly meetings, starting in March.

I'd just like to clarify to people that the meetings referred to above are the Active Property Network meetings, NOT the monthly Melbourne Somersoft forumites (aka MIG) meetings.

Cheers,

The Y-man

Good to see you back qaz. It's been a while.

PM me if there are loose ends for CRIN. It may be useful to get things back on track.

yes , we could squeez into a corner here at my place , lol !

I might have a guest speeker , i met him the other day , he migrated from NZ and used to pay other guest speakers to come and talk at his seminars , Kyoski and others worked with him , he is now full time at the Master Builders Asc, nice guy , i told him about our last meeting and he wished to come, uknow the type , wants to talk about property all day long, and loves money and stuff, You all know !! another one of those boring invester type of guys, :rolleyes:

Hi Guys,

Thanks for feedback!

Will be home next week to let you know of the details I have lined up for the first meeting in March very soon!

Happy to arrange and looking forward to meeting some of you!

Cheerio

Just found this site today while browsing the net for some investment advice. I live in Canberra and am looking to buy my first investment property so would love to meet some like minded people.

Happy to come and have a beer anytime you can get a group together.

Mark

Welcome Marky mark , its pretty booring around here we talk about money and houses and money, OH" and other family stuff too!;)

If this interest you then welcome ,:D
Cause , I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome too Mark,

There's a few newbies to Canberra so it should be fun meeting the locals!

Should have some confirmations this week with dates & times for our first March meeting in Canberra for 2010.

It's getting exciting people stay tuned....

Looking forward to catching up to Craig & Thanks :D

I bought my first house about 4 months ago and am currently in discussions with the bank about finance so that I can get my first investment. Been reading loads of books and am so excited about the possibilities.

If all you talk about on here is property and money then I'm sure i'll fit right in ;o)

Hey there,

Yeap sure is I haven't forgotten just busy arrange it all.
I am just waiting to confirm speakers & lock in location, so should know any day!

The bit I have confirmed is it's March 17th 6.30pm - 8.30pm.
The meetings will be held every 3rd Wednesday in the Month.

Set it aside I will post more details very soon!

Looking forward to making it all happen, stay tuned everybody!

Cheerio

Hi all,

How about we do a check with other people to see what area of Canberra is convenient?

For me, Civic or Inner North area is good. Such places could be:

Olims (Ainslie)
Hellenic (Civic)
Canberra Club (Civic)
Tradies (Dickson)
Yowani Golf Club (Dickson)

Thanks

g

Hi all,

How about we do a check with other people to see what area of Canberra is convenient?

For me, Civic or Inner North area is good. Such places could be:

Olims (Ainslie)
Hellenic (Civic)
Canberra Club (Civic)
Tradies (Dickson)
Yowani Golf Club (Dickson)

Thanks

g

I agree with all of those place. Inner north or civic works well for me too. Wish it wasn't Wednesday night though, doesn't everyone know that's trivia night in Canberra? :)

Back