Canberra

Hiya and welcome aboard.

Geoff w has organised a few informal meetups in the past. There's also a group that get together once a month in civic. The organiser posts reminders on here. Not sure when the next one is though. They have a Facebook page you could look up.

Cheers

Jamie

The last one I organised only had one person + partner so I felt there wasn't really enough interest to keep going. The intention was mostly just social and peer support.

The group Jamie refers to is a very good educational group. They have a speaker every month on a wide range of property topics. Www.propertymeeting.com.au

Thanks for the replies, and the link also. The website shows next meeting in Feburary for that group.

I suppose this forum is a good meeting place anyway, I was on this site a few years ago, but forgot my old logon!

Geoff, maybe I will drop by the markets for some Mexican and a brief hello after xmas!

Grant.

Geoff, maybe I will drop by the markets for some Mexican and a brief hello after xmas!
Thanks Grant.

Just two relevant points:
1. The markets will be closed for a few weeks after Christmas
2. I don't work in the shop very much. I do a lot of stuff behind the scenes. You may well meet my wife, or even one of my daughters, but quite possibly not me.

Back