canberras , latest prop prices,

the canberra times today, pg4 says bla bla bla, about the best and worst, performing areas, but year to date from march,
The median house price in canberra was $549,647 -up 13.9% adding $137,359 to the previous year at $412,288.

would have been nice to own five of these , and now thats a hard years work for a hobby, 5x $686,795 how much were others earning, this year.
never mind perhaps this year, we will try harder yet again. :rolleyes:

i think that the braddon thing is due to the homes are being bought, and turned into units, so the resale of increases(houses)are not recordedbut they are being converted to unit prices, the paper shows that the median price for a house in braddon is $490k and we know thats not true, or you and i would be racing to get one, ;)

i think that the braddon thing is due to the homes are being bought, and turned into units, so the resale of increases(houses)are not recordedbut they are being converted to unit prices, the paper shows that the median price for a house in braddon is $490k and we know thats not true, or you and i would be racing to get one, ;)

I have 3 units in Braddon (which is why I follow it), bought at well below current median value. I think Braddon will rise further over the next few years as the Braddon redevelopment gets underway. Agree on the change of houses to units, too.

Back