can't give kudos on mobile devices

Heads up, I can't give kudos on the S3.
When I click on the scales I get the pop up and can click "give kudos" but can't give any feedback because the pop up disappears when you start typing into it.

It's also impossible to register on this forum using an o'seas IP address so friends have resorted to using a proxy which doesn't seem ideal because they are given a message saying it will be reviewed but they never receive approval. So they register using a proxy and can then log in later using their o'seas IP which seems a bit daft because it defeats the purpose of preventing people registering with a foreign IP.

It also makes me wonder how the current barrage of spam bots are managing to sign up and post if they're foreigners.

Last edited:
There are a few functions on the forum which cannot be easily accessed from iPhone- generally anything which involves a popup with typing- things like search. This happens with Chrome on the iPhone as well as with the default Safari browser.

I use the advanced search function which opens a new window as a workaround. I don't have a workaround for the kudos- so my apologies to people who have missed out on my love.

I do 95% of my forum browsing from the iPhone.

There will be new software running the forum at some stage. I raised this problem quote some time back but I've not been too worried about pursuing it as vbulletin is going to become defunct.

I haven't heard of any timeframe for the changeover.

anything which involves a popup with typing- things like search. This happens with Chrome on the iPhone as well as with the default Safari browser.
Androids also have similar problems. Viewing images also a a bit of pain.

I'm sure eventually vBulletin will fix theses problems in their new versions.

Back