car park spot

Just doing some budgeting and realising im paying a shitload on public transport ever since opal card released.

At the moment to get into work i catch a bus and a train. This is $3.50 & $4.50 each day costs me $16/day. I also drive to another office once per week and car parking public is $16/day. Because i drive to this other office at parramatta once a day i dont take advantage of that 8 trips and rest free. In the past i only paid $50/week for public transport and now for four days it is $64. I might as well drive to work!!

Hence why i am looking to buy a car spot. Can effectively pay it off in 2-3 naybe 4 years and the rest is costless! Besides im assumig council rates and strata ... Minimal.

Wherr can i go to find car spots in sydneg cbd for sale?

Driving into thw city where i live is actually 10min faster than public transport. My car does 6L/100km.. abd if u throwing in these minor variables.... Driving in the car allows me to play my music. Leave at my times. Fart abd no one to frown upon me....

More importantly... This car park levy.. $2260 p.a wtffff

Do you not hit the daily cap of $15?

With some creative use of off-peak and short trips at lunchtime on Monday I can go Shire to Parramatta Monday to Friday for about $23 a week.

Do you not hit the daily cap of $15?
With some creative use of off-peak and short trips at lunchtime on Monday I can go Shire to Parramatta Monday to Friday for about $23 a week.

Yeah, it's a $15/day cap max.
With some smaller trips you can get your 8 trips earlier in the week pretty easy.

Back