Carl Williams dead.

Listening to some of the $ figures floating around, it all sounded a bit Mickey Mouse to me. Better off concentrating on investing, you'll be far in front....and probably alive to enjoy it all.

Nice.. even after all the risks those big guys have nothign compared to big boy investors do they ?

say these kingpins or whatever what are they accumulate a net worth of $50m.. Do we say they're on "danger money", would 10x the average for their activities be fair ?

so they accumulated the equivalent of a normal investor getting to $5m

that's not really a big boy in the big boy investing world is it ?

I can't beleive the bloody celebrity attraction of the whole thing

who bloody cares if it was an inside job or how why whatver

I guess we gossip for lack of a better word, I hope it's not care factor cause we talk a hell of a lot less about child murders etc than this sort of thing.

the point is that the justice system has somehow failed.

so a underworld kingpin died - who cares right? not me, it's no different to him being shot in the street.

the fact that it happened in SOLITARY CONFINEMENT situations raises concewrns of corruption throughout our entire legal system, from police through to the inside of prisons.

that's the BIGGER PICTURE.

Lewis Moran's left hand man went on TV a while back saying that he just wished he could live long enough to see the day that Carl was released from prison, so that he could meet him in the carpark outside, and see the terror in his eyes just before he put a shotgun up against his face and blew his head off for all the world to see.

I gather he made a few enemies. I guess the money wasn't worth it, but by the look of the way he was carrying on, by calling himself "The Premier", he was in it for the notoriety and fame, not the money. I suppose his wish came true.

the point is that the justice system has somehow failed.

so a underworld kingpin died - who cares right? not me, it's no different to him being shot in the street.

the fact that it happened in SOLITARY CONFINEMENT situations raises concewrns of corruption throughout our entire legal system, from police through to the inside of prisons.

that's the BIGGER PICTURE.

and when kids are mrudered how much do we poinder about the BIGGER PICTURE ?

we know, or shoudl know corruption exists... we know thigns aint perfect... corrupt things happen every day, bu tonly when a carl williams celelbrity crook is the focus do we all care and ponder so much

that's the sad thing I see

Carl Williams’ dad visited him in jail last week and said

“geez Carl you are getting a bit chubby, an exercise bike wouldn’t kill ya”

:D

pleased to say i now don't have to contribute towards paying for him to be in jail for the next 30 years - doesn't it cost something like $80k a year per prisoner?

no great loss to society.

I thought this was awful when I first read it, but after googling him, it seems poetic justice was served.

What the????

Meaning i have no compassion for the ex-wife as she's a dirty little trashbag too. Not sure if it made sense with what i said before, but gosh she annoys me!

BC i get what you're trying to say - it shouldn't happen, not with the guards within 10m anyway. But i must say i agree with Jaycee. :eek:

People get killed, it's a fact of life (by other sick, screwed up people), but it happens. But why should so called "celebrities" get SO much attention or focus.

As an example Michael Jackson's death/murder(?). I bet half of those people wouldn't care as much about a family member! It's wrong.

Then someone gets murdered and sometimes there is media attention, but not much, and no one sits there saying how the system failed them.

No, it shouldn't have happened in prison (especially a high security one) but he had it coming.

i don't defend him and/or what he did - i don't think anyone would assume i do.

trouble is, this is a correctional facility in solitary confinement and he was able to be topped by a deal through the Victorian Pohleese (surprise surprise) because he was about to turn informant to have his sentence reduced.

oh how did i find that out you ask? not through official channels.

Bluecard,

And ?

What is new about that stuff existing ?

We know it exists.

They even make movies about it.

Crooks are crooked and some cops and some people in responsible positions are crooks, we know.

oh how did i find that out you ask?
I didn't ask.

Hmmmm....taking the easy option out and going against the Law to make a living sure does have pretty bad outcomes....

Williams side of the equation

Father on his last legs
Mother suicided - dead
Eldest son overdosed - dead
Youngest son murdered in jail - dead
Wife - divorced

Moran side of the equation

Step-father murdered - dead
Father murdered - dead
Mother in jail on murder charges
Uncle murdered - dead
Son murdered - dead
Another son murdered - dead

Dunno about yáll, but future long term prosperity in that industry, IMO sux.

Listening to some of the $ figures floating around, it all sounded a bit Mickey Mouse to me. Better off concentrating on investing, you'll be far in front....and probably alive to enjoy it all.

SO what do you think NURTURE, or NATURE, lol.

He might have had enemies, but i'm guessing he had a few mates.

Imagine one of them stumbled upon this thread?
They might then register and turn up to a meet!
Wouldn't that be exciting : )

Nurture is a major factor, but some kids (thankfully very few) must also have bad genetic programming because I know of a few families where the parents seem your average, hard working and honest people, but the kids are heavily into nasty activities.

As for Carl Williams ex; have to agree with lil skater here. Shame she didnt get an upper mo shave when she was at the hairdresser too (I know, bitchy comment but the photo they showed in our paper was so bad). Skank. She has made a lot of money from telling her story - I thought that people couldnt profit from illegal activities - maybe she will have to hand it back now. We can but hope. And those jokes, very funny.

I'm more concerned that the inmate returned the bike seat stem back to the bike after the event; there will be a lot of upset inmates at exercise time otherwise. :D

Back