Carl Williams dead.

No great loss I suppose.

But I wonder how the deal transaction went here? He was killed by a fellow inmate in front of servelance camera's. So obviously who ever did it knew he was a dead cert to be convicted of the murder and sure to get another 20 years or what ever.

I wonder does the murderer get some sort of money deal for his family outside? Bikies and drugs? Morans?

What happened here do youse all reckon?

See ya's.

i thought of this at the time , they might have thought , i am in for life so lets see who this hero is, or somthing ??

re edit..
or they were offered time of for the event, lol

pleased to say i now don't have to contribute towards paying for him to be in jail for the next 30 years - doesn't it cost something like $80k a year per prisoner?

no great loss to society.

It probably wouldn't have been too hard finding some dimwit thug in prison happy to do this deed for someone, even in front of a camera (I too read high security and in seclusion 23 hours a day).

The most concerning thing however is how the heck this guy managed to get the Police Dept. to pay his daughters 8K school fees :eek:.

Can anyone work that one out :confused:.

Reminds me of show on foxtel 'Americas hardest prisons' There are many attacks on inmates they use home made weapons. They plan there attacks very carefully, its a whole different world in there.

Perhaps the tall poppy syndrome exists in prisons as well.

Another inmate (or inmates) trying to steal some of Williams' thunder/popularity.

It could also be some sort of payback or a 'favour' to someone else.

Regards
Marty

The most concerning thing however is how the heck this guy managed to get the Police Dept. to pay his daughters 8K school fees :eek:.

Can anyone work that one out :confused:.

apparently in exchange of him turning informant - which is another reason he would've been killed.

I heard on the tv last night that one of the murders was in Belmont Ave Kew. Here is the old news report

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/12/13/1071125713002.html

Interesting as I was looking at an ad for a house in that street the other day.

http://www.james.net.au/rating/32-Belmont-Avenue-KEW

Couldn't find any reference to which house the murder took place out the front of, anyone know?

I was wondering what kind of effect that could have on the prices in the street and also of the house in question?

Note also the description from the BA,

"These streets in Kew - Barrington, Uvadale and Belmont are highly regarded and this home would possibly be one the biggest and best in this area. "

Back