Carly Crutchfield(Developing)dvd's /Bootcamp

these programs are so lame. I refuse to watch Today Tonight or Current Affairs. they used to be quite informative like 10 years ago, but nowadays it's mostly about fear campaigns and various marketing stances.

Today Tonight (Channel 7) put this up coz Carly was on Channel 9's Secret Millionarie. 7 and 9 are always at each other's throat discrediting each other all the time, especially through these trashy Today Tonight and Current Affair programs.

The story itself doesn't tell us anything, or doesn't have any in depth material. Editing was quite effective to cut and paste Carly's swearing and yelling only. We had what.. 3 mins glimspe into the story, who are we to judge?! The funniest part was mixing it up with Scientology to spice up some nastiness to a whole new level.. looks pretty desperate / crying out loud for some attention to me.

LOL!!

Here's the latest on Carly Crutchfield and CCorp:

http://forpropertyinvestors.com/blog/blog/2009/carly-crutchfield-developments/

http://www.carlycrutchfieldexposed.com/

A lot of people are not happy with this woman at the moment.

Hi Ret - i read your posts on forpropertyinvesting, you must remember, this sort of stuff is NEVER black and white.

in CC's defence, a lot of people don't understand that an 'option' is NOT a standard contract for sale.

all they see is big bucks - they don't read or understand the fine print (or the basic definition of an option) that purchaser has the right to buy and simultaneously the right NOT to buy.

a handshake and smile is great, but if the figures don't stack up, no-one is going to buy anything.

the vendor is left "holding the bag" - but in reality, they're just left holding the property they started with.

if people are taking out loans against their property in the HOPE of a sale, then that is nobody's fault but their own. HOPE IS NOT AN INVESTMENT STRATEGY.

i would NEVER EVER enter, execute or suggest and option agreement to anyone if it required them going into debt to do so - because it is NOT a fixed and guaranteed contract for sale.

now - that said -

1) if someone has to borrow money to make improvements to their property for CCorp to buy it, i personally find that unethical. you are telling them to borrow money with no guarantee for a sale.

2) CCorp should be paying either paying a large, non refundable deposit and then the owner uses that to secure approvals, OR they pay the minimum to execute the contract and invest the effort themselves.

3) "Options" and "Regular Joe's" do not mix. For this amount of backlash to be occurring they are obviously not disclosing all their rights to walk away from a deal in it's entirety. It seems - to me - that CCorp are telling people they'll buy, telling people to fund the improvements themselves, then exercising their right to either purchase or not. IMO, they should be doing that in reverse.

ANYONE not disclosing ANY AND ALL information pursuant and directly relating to any right or obligations to a contract for sale is a con.

Period.

ANYONE putting money on the table witout understanding said information and rights / obligations is a fool.

Period.

It appears to me that we have both types of guest in many of these arguments - but not being privvy to most information, only what has been selectively 'leaked', i can only summise and form opinion, not pass judgement.

And neither should anyone else.

langers1986 said:
Most of the people I know associated with CCORP love it

langers1986 - are YOU associated with CCORP? From the posts you have made here, it certainly sounds like you are.

Sim, funny you should mention that. A quick search of Langers history on here shows they have made 3 posts and they are each on different CCORP related topics defending the 'business'.

What's the chance of that if they didn't have any relationship with CCORP?

I'm watching her videos on YouTube. She speaks like such a bogan!

The videos are actually pretty interesting. But as soon as someone uses the phrase "Other people's money" I start to worry! She kind of brushes over options in a really simplistic way and I know when I studied land options they were really the most difficult topic to wrap my head around. She talks about profit a lot but never mentions what could go wrong or that there is risk involved.

I'd think that development and options are the most advanced & risky forms of property investment so I can see how people would be getting into trouble and how people could be easily taken advantage of!

Last edited:
There once was a thread called "Carly"
Which after 1 post had forumites gnarly,
commented on by a defender with one post,
maintaining her dignity with a boast,
Whilst the guru herself holidayed in Bali.

If I can paraphrase Frank Sinatra from a 1962 movie (one of my favorite movies actually):

" Carly Crutchfield is the kindest , bravest, warmest most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life"

Or Monty Python:

Mr Parslow the record's stuck the record's stuck the record's stuck.....

oooh look, another one.

while i don't condone single posters springing (spruiking?) to the defense of 'others', I do think CCorp has been misunderstood.

options are options and I've always said they don't mix with Joe Average - and here we have many a situation whereby an option was contracted with Joe Average.

lesson learned i'm sure, but to use scientology and ponzi and anything else conjured up in a further attempt to discredit someone is just plain stupid - pointing the finger at TT, ACA etc.

without knowing the full story sans bias i doubt anyone will get to the bottom of it all.

moral of the story - options and joe average, don't mix.

did i mention that options and joe average don't mix? i'm sure i did.

oh well, just in case you missed it - options and joe average don't mix.

having watched those videos and understanding the jargon, CC appears to be making nothing up and stating fact, right down to process and what is accepted industry standard.

there's more to this story on both CC and the client's side and my money is on the verbal agreements.

Cue the second new user collaborating the thoughts of the first new user. This is forum gold.

Not making a comment either way on the company or Carly, just on the thread and how it is unfolding...

Cheers,
Mike

I agree, maybe thats why they shouldn't be marketed at Joe Average. And sold to every one with a credit card and a pulse who inquires about them.

There is a duty of care here that is not being carried out i feel.

I agree, maybe thats why they shouldn't be marketed at Joe Average. And sold to every one with a credit card and a pulse who inquires about them.

There is a duty of care here that is not being carried out i feel.

Evan, do you think they would still be in business if they didn't chase the gullible though? I would like to think anyone smart enough would see the agreements as too one sided. Anyone not smart enough goes in blindly and gets stung.

Evan, do you think they would still be in business if they didn't chase the gullible though? I would like to think anyone smart enough would see the agreements as too one sided. Anyone not smart enough goes in blindly and gets stung.

one could say the same of CFD providers and "options" trainers.....where's their 5 mins of fame?

having watched those videos and understanding the jargon, CC appears to be making nothing up and stating fact, right down to process and what is accepted industry standard.

there's more to this story on both CC and the client's side and my money is on the verbal agreements.

Good one Aaron. More often than not, joe average would go to one of these things then simply wait for the money to come without exerting much effort.

I watched the videos from Today Tonight and Carly's. I agree that it does seem like the land owners misunderstood the contract. It's simple, No DA, No Sale. Nothing to do with religion as such.

But this is just an observation. I'm neither for or against CC or the land owners. Lesson for us all that if we become involved in anything, make sure everybody understand what's happening or what's going to happen.

And those single posters ain't helping anybody's cause. :rolleyes:

But I'm a newbie so don't believe anything I say. :eek:

I bought the DVD pack for $6k early last year and did the boot camp shortly after wards. Very informative and gave me the knowledge and ideas I needed to get going. However, there were a few issues:

- Support rarely replies to their emails even though they claim that they provide free mentoring and support for a year.
- 12 months on and everyone's still waiting for the feasibility software. We've been provided with an Excel spreadsheet which is pretty good, but not what was promised.
- The option contract is rubbish. My conveyancer (also a developer and very experienced with option contracts) found about 20 spelling mistakes, laws that don't apply in SA (CCORP is NSW based) and incorrect formatting. Buying a fresh option contract template from him for $1, 000.

That said, I still don't regret buying the course pack. I read a few books beforehand but weren't in-depth like DVDs/workbook, and the 3-day bootcamp was a great way to meet others and bounce ideas. I hope the OP found someone wishing to sell theirs. I'm holding mine for now as I like to look back at it occasionally. :)

Hi, if anyone still has the current Prodevelop (Carly Crutchfield) course material available and they'd like to sell, I am interested and willing to pay a fair price for the set.

Please PM me if you would like to sell your copy.

Thanks
Sam

Hi Sam,

I have a set of Property Development DVD’s (in mint condition) which I have watched and no longer have use for, I will be willing to pass them onto yourself if you would like to buy them. I live in Melbourne though could obviously send them to yourself within the mail at a cost. If you are still interested please send myself a reply

[email protected]

Wesley James

Back