Carly Crutchfield(Developing)dvd's /Bootcamp

Hi everyone,

If anyone wants to purchase original Carly Crutchfield dvd's and bootcamp notes, I'm selling them for $990 including postage.

If you are thinking of doing subdivision/ development/property options she has very useful information

Normally it costs $5990

Thanks,
ShirleyK

Hi everyone,

If anyone wants to purchase original Carly Crutchfield dvd's and bootcamp notes, I'm selling them for $990 including postage.

If you are thinking of doing subdivision/ development/property options she has very useful information

Normally it costs $5990

Thanks,
ShirleyK

Thanks for the offer. Do you feel you got $5000 value out of them?

Not trying to be a smartar$e... :eek:

Wasn't Carly C on this forum recently? Maybe she's doing the money back thing like Peter Spann is? The original poster should ask. No harm in trying.

I know someone who got their money back from CCorp (after a lot of tooing and froing).
But, I think you have to return the DVD's within a fairly short timeframe.

why would you spend $6k on the dvd's? i'd much rather just go out and do one - only way to learn, imo.

Ouch....exactly, that's the cost of strataing a duplex.......just do it

Thats the only way you learn. Get out there and give it a bash.

You learn from your endeavors and mistakes, and you know what they say about that............If you don't make mistakes, you aren't really trying

F

Hi Shirley,

Just wondering what the options contracts were like that you got with the DVD's?
Apparently she paid $8,000 for them alone to get drawn up?
What are your thoughts?

Cheers,

Mike

My wife and I spent around 6k (for 2) to attend the bootcamp for 3 - 4 days which includes the dvd's and workshop notes. She is a passionate educator and has a lot of experience in dealmaking when it comes to developing. We found a variety of folks at the event from amateurs to experienced developers. People are right to think they can do it all themselves through project experience alone. However others, like myself, believe that selective education from more experienced developers can enhance ones potential for wealth creation. The bootcamp was very motivating and the material was practical but would have been less effective watching it on the tv and home studying the course.

Can I say that we got value for our money? It is a difficult thing to quantify but I have no regrets that we attended. The experience definitely didn't hold me back as we have gone on to more projects since the course. There was definitely worthy content and plenty of work on mindset.
Would I go again? Probably not.

Carly is a master salesperson and marketer and would definitely be making lots of money out of plenty of folk who never act on the education. But so do all of the other celeb seminar presenters. I remember M.Y. commenting on the fact that only around 20% or so (?) of his attendees take action on his advice. The rest feel nice and fuzzy for a while after the event but then procrastinate. I am sure that up to around 5% would go on to being quite successful. I find M.Y. a great source of info and inspiration. I just ignore the marketing and celeb part and hone in on the information and experience.

Would be interested in Xenias honest view (being an educator) on the %'s of people who just go for the show and take no action. :)

Hello All

I was wondering if anybody had a copy of Carly Crutchfield home study course (DVD set) that was collecting dust or you had finished with it. I appreciate that the course cost (brand new) a significant amount but if you have finished with it and want a couple of hundred dollars for it I will buy it off you. It seems that there are mixed reviews about the home study course but like all things there are only so many times you can watch it.

If you wish to sell and to keep costs down I live in Sydney and can come and pick up off you and pay cash my email address is [email protected] please email me if you want to sell

Regards
Marlie

Half the price of some other courses, I was talking to somone who attended signed up with a property options group and paid $15k each for himself and his wife ($30k total) so they could buy houses too. They fly over east from PERTH for the mentoring

I'm interested enough to see how he goes (six months on and they are still looking and researching) and wish them all the best..WAY outa my comfort zone

Hi

Something different. On Monday night I saw Carley give away $120,000 to needy causes on the first episode of the Australian version of The Secret Millionaire. Very uplifting :)

Cheers, Paul

Shirley, I need more info on the DVDs you are selling

Hi everyone,

Normally it costs $5990

Thanks,
ShirleyK

Hi ShirleyK; I would like to get more information on the DVDs you are selling, are you giving these together with the hard copy information?

Investore

A friend of mine just told me recently that they attended one of these seminars. They said that they had very mixed feelings about the experience.

In fact, they hadn't told me until now because of what I may have thought. I am not even sure what they mean by that.

They said that every stage felt like a push for more money from them.

I am not sure what I am allowed to say on the forum and hopefully this post isn't taken the wrong way.

I just thought people might like to know.

Hi, if anyone still has the current Prodevelop (Carly Crutchfield) course material available and they'd like to sell, I am interested and willing to pay a fair price for the set.

Please PM me if you would like to sell your copy.

Thanks
Sam

DVD Study kit Carly Crutchfield

Hi,

I would be interested in the DVD and study kit if anyone has it laying around. Happy to provide some financial support for your troubles.

email address is [email protected]

Many thanks

'Evening All,

For you desperados wanting CCs DVDs etc..........I see there are two listings on eBay atthe moment.

I'm not interested in the dvds, I just want her!!

Ian.

Back