Carpet Layer/Installer around Parramatta/Blacktown area

Hi,

Can someone recommend me a good carpet layer/installer around Parramatta/Blacktown area (NSW)? My unit has old and worn out carpet which I am thinking of replacing. How much does it cost roughly per square meter to replace one with standard material including remove & install. Also will the underlay need to be replaced as well when the old carpet removed or it can be reused with new one?

Thanks in advance.

Someone in the family used Greg 0419 013 502 in the Parramatta region and found him to be good. Not recommending personally but worth a shot :)

The card for the guy I have used is at work in my office, will get it for you tomorrow and post the details.

When replacing carpet, replace the underlay. Using a good quality underlay including the dunlop red commercaial stuff will greatly increase carpet life, even cheaper polyprop stuff that is normally dead in 5 years on foam underlay.

They sell carpets but they have excellent carpet layers (is that their correct occupation name?).

Not sure if Vanessa was there but that is who I was dealing with and she was excellent. Their carpets are also cheap (and no its not lime green carpet).

Regards

Shahin

Actually im going to correct myself - I bought off them about 5 years ago and I didnt want to spend a lot of money so I said to Vanessa give me the cheapest carpet you have and she pulled out the old lime green carpet.

To which my wife said seriously you cannot do that to a tenant.

Regards

Shahin

Back