Carpet layers - Campbelltown, Sydney

Hi everyone

Looking for some recommendations of carpet distributors and layers in the Campbelltown - Liverpool area, SW Sydney (Macquarie Fields to be exact).

Also, would it be best for me to purchase the required amount of carpet, or leave it all the the carpet layer (they could get trade/volume discounts ?)

Dilemma is that the tenant is moving out while we are away so the PM would be letting them in/managing the process while we are away so the carpets can be replaced and property re-tenanted quickly.

(Normally I would be around to do some other cleaning while the carpet is being laid and I can talk directly with the layers - control freak? :eek:)

Cheers,

I am also interested to know that approx. how much does it cost to replace carpet in 4 bedrooms and a lounge room with a normal quality carpet in an investment property?

Also how much does it cost approx. to re paint a normal 4 bedroom house from inside?

I am also interested to know that approx. how much does it cost to replace carpet in 4 bedrooms and a lounge room with a normal quality carpet in an investment property?

If you have the floor plan of the house, you can send it to the layers and ask for a quote, or from the floor plan, work out the square metres and go to the carpet distributors - they have a 'laid/square metre' price.

It depends where you are located.

Since my place was built around 1980, the floor plans appear to have been hidden deeply in the Campbelltown City Council archives so I need the layers to come in to give me a quote.

Back