Cashbond Q&A

Hi Alan,

And whoever else is interested.

Well, I don't feel like writing a thesis on the subject!
Also, I type slow:)

So here is a better offer:

Venue: My Nth Sydney Office

Subject: Cashbonds - ask whatever you want . . .

Cost: FREE

Boardroom seats 12: First in best dressed.

Alan, your place is reserved!

Paul is right you know; yes I am always happy to help and answer whatever, but I prefer to do it in person. The typing is tedious for me.

Anyway Al, let me know when.

Steve

Ok. Thanks Steve. I appreciate the offer.

I'm still really not sure I got my point across though as I think Paul has interpreted my question as badgering and your comment makes it sound like I want you to write a thesis.

Neither is my intention.

My main point was that I felt we can discuss many issues on the Forum, in detail, but often further Cashbond related questions prompt the answer to attend the course. Many have now done this and I felt others may also have the odd ongoing/future question. If 'writing a thesis' was unfair to you, then I think you being continually badgered with hundreds of phonecalls would have even been worse. Personally I thought a few more Q&A's on the Forum would have been the more time efficient process for you. You obviously prefer an alternate process which is obviously your right and I respect that call.

I thank you for your offer of a meeting but my intention wasn't simply to answer a couple of questions that I can currently think of, but rather to allow the Forum to be used as a conduit for not just questions that someone may have right now, but also something they may think of possibly in a few weeks or months after such a meeting. As I said, these should be general in nature and not individually specific. The other point I was making was that while the Course and individual meetings are useful, I felt that discussion of some of these issues in such a Forum as this with a 'wider' audience would only help to enhance the discussion in a complementary way.

Since there has been little or no comment from other Forum Members I can only assume I have misinterpreted the need for such additional Q&A's and people fully understand the process.

Thanks Steve.

:)

ME TOO!!!

Steve,

May I please reserve 2 boardroom seats at your seminar...

When you run it in BNE!!

asy :D

Hi Steve,
As i am from Melbourne & unable to attend & i have a suggestion for you. Why don't you get someone who comes to your presentation & get them to take notes then post them on here.

Btw, thanks for your generous offer.

Regards Tony

Hi Asy, Tony and everyone,

Well, I will be in Brisbane, Melb, and Perth on numerous occasions during 2003. (Just look up when my courses are running: www.navra.com.au)

Now, aside from these who wish to attend the course (best method*), you can always come visit and I am always happy to discuss ANYTHING! (Cashbonds, structure, ahem don't start me on the shares or you will never get to leave!

* Obviously though, the courses remain the best interactive method to gain a complete understanding of the structure I employ.

I AM NOT trying to coerce anyone to attend the courses!
After all we are always over subscribed etc. The fact that it is interactive allows all attendees the opportunity to ask questions, and we all learn from this. (Especially from questions we might not have thought to ask ourselves.)

Regards,

Steve

Originally posted by Alan H
I thank you for your offer of a meeting but my intention wasn't simply to answer a couple of questions that I can currently think of, but rather to allow the Forum to be used as a conduit for not just questions that someone may have right now, but also something they may think of possibly in a few weeks or months after such a meeting. As I said, these should be general in nature and not individually specific. The other point I was making was that while the Course and individual meetings are useful, I felt that discussion of some of these issues in such a Forum as this with a 'wider' audience would only help to enhance the discussion in a complementary way.
I attended one of Steve's courses, and I can say that it would have to be one of the most time efficient processes for Steve. But once the "general nature" of things has been covered in a course, it all becomes "individually specific". My experience showed that Steve cannot help me with a cashbond (too hard basket). Cashbonds are not a generic tool, and can only be applied in certain situations. So a Q&A could become a series of individual specific questions.

By all means, attend one of Steve's courses. Very informative, entertaining. Then follow up with a personal assessment meeting. That's what I did. Even if it didn't bring me a solution to my personal situation.

Cheers
Apprentice Millionaire

Since I'm in Melbourne, I like the idea of, and would greatly appreciate, anyone who attends Steve's Cashbonds-for-12 get-together to put some notes together and post to the forum, especially considering it's kind of a "forum get-together" anyway in part...

Cheers

Well folks,

I attended Steve's Q&A on Saturday. Thanks Steve for the time, coffee and answers.

Steve lived up to his promise to answer any questions about the structure.

Unfortunately we didn't have too many curly ones for him. I suspect people willing to give a Saturday morning to gather information are least likely to be professional sceptics.

Steve's website is at http://www.navra.com.au/

Check out the articles page especially A First Look at Cash Bonds.

As Apprentice Millionaire wrote the actually implimentation of the cashbond structure requires individual specific information.

Nella and I will be attending the March Course in Sydney. At $286 for a weekend -- that's cheap.

Regards

Paul Zag
Dreamspinner

Originally posted by paulzag
Nella and I will be attending the March Course in Sydney. At $286 for a weekend -- that's cheap.

Irrespective of what the individual specific situation may lead to, the course is packed with good info, and I agree with Paul: at $286, it is a good investment.

Cheers
Apprentice Millionaire

Back