Cashflow Game

W

WebBoard

Cash flow game , what is it ??
Date: 05 Feb 2001
Time: 21:22:02

Again being a novice here, please explain what this game is. I have read a lot about it on the forums. What relevance to property investment is it? Do I need to buy the game to play, can I join a game? Is there a joining fee?? I am in Brisbane if that is of relevance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Les

Reply: 1

Re: Cash flow game , what is it ??
Time: 22:14:59

G'day Rasputin,

Turn up at the Cashflow game on Wednesday this week - see the entry "Cashflow in Brisbane" just half a page down.

In my opinion, it's definitely worth a look. But go have a game, meet up with a bunch of JS forumites, and form your own opinion. Hope you can make it.

Regards, Les

Sim

Reply: 1.1

Time: 21:40:21

The Cash Flow series of games (Cashflow 101, Cashflow 202 and Cashflow for Kids) are board games invented by Robert Kiyosaki (author of the books "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" and "Cashflow Quadrant" among others).

The games aim to educate people about the power of cash flow and personal financial management, with the goal of teaching people the skills they need to be able to escape the rat-race and achieve financial freedom.

You can get the games through www.powwowevents.com.au, although I have seen Cashflow for Kids at Dymocks (or was it Angus and Robertson ?).

Sim'

Raz

Reply: 1.1.1

Date: 07 Feb 2001
Time: 20:48:37

Wow just checked out that website and found that the game is $315, mighty expensive for a board game !!!! Do I need to buy one to play with others ?? Couldnt get to the Brisbane game that Les suggested as I was working. Les you didnt mention whether I need to pay a fee to play. At $315 for the game I guess someone wants to get their money back.

Sim

Reply: 1.1.1.1

Date: 08 Feb 2001
Time: 08:45:46

I think the knowledge you gain from the game is so valuable, it is worth spending the money !

Many people would spend $315 to hear some speaker rave on about the latest fad in investing... probably only get between 1 and 4 hours for that amount and once you leave the seminar, that's it !

At least this way, you get to keep the game forever !

I assume that if the people holding these Cashflow game events are asking for any money, it would only be for facility hire and/or food and drinks. Altruism is not entirely dead you know ;-)

Sim'

The Wife

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1

Date: 10 Feb 2001
Time: 15:39:51

Hiya,

Whenever we hold a game, it is free,

You pay for your food or drink IF you want food or drink.

And to the 3 people who emailed me the "how much to play" question, and then mailed back that they wouldnt be coming because " free = crap"....big wet raspberrys to you, you missed out on a good Brisbane games night.

Back