Cashflow Games Free Online

Hi guys,

Just thought I would let people know there currently is a free online version of Robert Kiyosaki's Cashflow 101 and 202 Games. It is a beta version so there are some bugs and errors, but if you can live with that, like I can...then you will enjoy this.

Just have to sign up as a member of the Rich Dad site

Can play with up to 5 others from around the world.

www.richdad.com

Happy Cashflowing

OSS

I have just bought the board game but haven't opened it yet. Are you enjoying it? I have heard it takes a while to get the hang of it, hence, my delay.

I have just bought the board game but haven't opened it yet. Are you enjoying it? I have heard it takes a while to get the hang of it, hence, my delay.

If you wait just a wee bit longer you should have the hang of it immediately you open it.

Never played before but have read the books

OSS

Yes please!

I would be interested playing if in the evenings. Wednesday nights I am unavailable until 8.30pm.

Thanks
Sheryn

I'm sorry! I can't tonight; well not until a lot later anyway. GF's grandfather's 90th birthday party. I'd be keen to join in on another game though if you end up playing again soon!

OSS

I signed up tonight before 6pm but have not received a password so can't log in.

Tried to log in using email account and password I sent but log in failed!

Damn
Sheryn

Back