CASHFLOW® in CBR 18/4/4

As promised we are in the throws of arranging a game of CASHFLOW® for Sunday 18th April. (That's Sunday after Easter)

It'll be early Sunday afternoon so we can all be home for Sunday dinner.

For the new people coming you'll be made very welcome, and if you haven’t played before we'll teach you.

So what's so special about CASHFLOW® I hear you ask?

CASHFLOW® 101 is a board game that teaches sophisticated investment principles in a fun and fast-to-learn way.

Designed by Robert Kiyosaki (of Rich Dad, Poor Dad fame), the game lets you experiment with different investments without risking any of your real money. It will give you ideas on how to move forward towards your own financial success while teaching you how to think different about investing.

Venue is on the north side @ Aceyducey’s & Jas’s place.

For obvious reasons I can’t put their address on here. (Well I could but they’d be dark!)

So if you’d like to come along on Sunday Afternoon and meet some of the Somersoft group and have a game of CASHFLOW®. Drop an email to

[email protected]

or call me on 0419 844 526

Cheers

Mr Ed

We'll be there....um not because we don't trust all of you at our house or anything.... :D

We're thinking about running a BBQ for people who wish to hang around & play or relax afterwards...byo meat & alcohol.

Let Ed know if this interests you as well.

Kids welcome :)

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Aceyduecy & Jas,

Thanks for hosting the games, was a bunch of fun had by all. Plenty of first timers which was good.

Thanks to all who came along and made it a great afternoon.

Mr Ed

Back