Catchy business names/slogans

I've seen some funny/clever business names & slogans recently and thought I'd pass them on.

Plumber - "No 1 in the No 2 business"
Plumber - "A flush is better than a full house"

Bytesize PC Services (2 hour PC training workshops)
Dog-E-Style - mobile dog washing service

Seen any others?

Cheers
Olly

Hairdresser- "Curl Up and Dye"

Hairdresser- "Blow Your Top"

Restaurants-
"Beau Thai"
"Wok Around the Clock"
"Hurry Curry"
"Mexican Taco Way"

Dog grooming business- "Doggy Style"

My favourite-
Greengrocer- "Melon Cauli"

Geoff,
My original thought was "Geoff Geoff Geoff, you need to get out more, but judging by all the business names you've found, you obviously get out WAY too much. Mrs. W needs to keep a tighter reign on you, (just kiddin' mate)".
JIM

hehehe,

nice ones Geoffw, but triplej, he doesn't need to get out more, he needs to stop watching the telly.

Curl-up-and-dye was the name of the salon that John Belushi's girlfriend (Carrie Fisher's carachter) worked at in Blues Brothers, you know, the one where she was plotting and schemeing his demise?

hehe

I have to say, I have always loved that one too...

asy :D

Originally posted by asy
nice ones Geoffw, but triplej, he doesn't need to get out more, he needs to stop watching the telly.
Asy,

"Melon Cauli" was in Southampton, England.

"Beau Thai" was in Salinas, California.

"Doggy Style" is a current one in Canberra. (So is the painting group "The Touch Up Guys").

Those were all were seen live.

Enough evidence to support triplej's case your honour :D ?

My favourite name for a real estate agency (other than my own, of course.. hehe) is:

Sherlock Homes.

Asian restaurant- "Thai Thanic"

Lawyers' bar- "Bar and Grill"

Gay lawyers bar- "Hung Jury"

Librarians' bar- "Table of Contents"

There's some nice ones coming. Well done people!

Today (September 15) is Mexican Independence day.

Viva Mexico! (Sorry, I've just returned from the Mexican Embassy).

And that made me think of two more Mexican related names.

1. Restaurant/bar- "Tequila Mockingbird"

2. Not a pun. There was a Mexican building I saw in a fascinating place called Creel. There was a building there which was, in Spanish "Hospital para Crudos". I knew it was a hospital for something- but it did have a look more like a cantina than a hospital. I later learnt that it was "Hospital for Hangovers"- so, yes, it was a cantina.

Car exhaust shop with slogan "no muff too tuff'

Plumber called on the coast called "Dr Poo".

I have a friend who is about to open a Teppanyaki restaurant on the Gold Coast and we are tossing up names - any suggestions would be appreciated.

BUNDY

Originally posted by BUNDY
I have a friend who is about to open a Teppanyaki restaurant on the Gold Coast and we are tossing up names - any suggestions would be appreciated.

NotSoYaki.

Back