CBA Rate is this a good deal

Obviously im not educated fully in this area and anybody that is in this kind of position im obviously going to respect them and what they have to say. I'am one to probably just roll along with what im told at the end of the day as long as I get the loan and move into my property im happy. Whether im getting the best advice or not I would have no idea.

Be careful! A good way to get in trouble. You can't always roll along believing everyone is on your side. Sometimes they want to line their pockets first!

Gain not correct info, brokers and bankers can be terrible. Need to find someone you can trust. Great that you can pass the details on of someone that you can recommend. This is what is great. But putting a blanket on brokers being good and bankers bad is what this forum loves. But it's not the case. SS is spoilt with some great brokers, along with a few that are far from it.

I totally agree with you Brady in regards to good and bad brokers. I've had a few dud brokers and now a very good one. Same as bankers. I've met some very good ones. But I believe the op is really inexperienced putting it in a nice way and shouldn't be approaching the bank on her own.

Hey Brady anyway of letting you know who my mortgage advisor is in Sydney and have a chat with him to make sure we are getting looked after or is that just going to break the friendship.... I have not met my CBA mortgage advisor yet but i must admit you seem very helpful and trustworthy.

Maybe give the person who has done some work the benefit of the doubt and ask them some questions, see if they can eliviate some of your concerns. If you still the don't feel comfortable then don't proceed. It's your financial future at stake.

Ask them about x-coll, your current banking and future plans. Ask them how and why your loans should be structured to benefit you going forward. Rate shouldn't be the first question, but still plays a factor, you mentioned 4.99% now but will the discount increase when you start constructionism and borrowing increases?

Maybe give the person who has done some work the benefit of the doubt and ask them some questions, see if they can eliviate some of your concerns. If you still the don't feel comfortable then don't proceed. It's your financial future at stake.

Ask them about x-coll, your current banking and future plans. Ask them how and why your loans should be structured to benefit you going forward. Rate shouldn't be the first question, but still plays a factor, you mentioned 4.99% now but will the discount increase when you start constructionism and borrowing increases?

Ok Brady I will do. I understand you would be treating on someone elses territory now. The problem I have now is I can ask these question but really I have absolutely no understanding of them so I can probably be ********ted and I will just agree with whatever he has to say.....

Yes I'm not one for taking business away from anyone without reason, give them a chance. Write down your questions before you go in and write down the responses. Happy for you to PM me the responses and can give my opinion if you like.

Yes I'm not one for taking business away from anyone without reason, give them a chance. Write down your questions before you go in and write down the responses. Happy for you to PM me the responses and can give my opinion if you like.

Hi Brady

Any chance can you can list the questions I should ask? As really I have no idea what im talking about i know what I have at the moment how much I earn and what I want to achieve without really knowing the best way to get there

HI

Im not sure of the LVR I think its borrowing 100% and using IP as security. To be honest though im not entirely sure. Just want to make sure Im getting a good deal as have been pretty loyal to CBA and expect the same in return and lets face it no matter what the interest rate they are going to make alot of money anyway

I don't really believe banks see things emotionally rather the numbers.

Back