CDs online

Hi all
I was wondering if there is an Australian site where I can browse the CD catalogue and purchase online?
Failing that, is there a UK one?
I have found some searching, I probably should say I'm looking for recommendations. The CDs I want are fairly old nowadays.
Keep smiling
felicity :cool:

Why does it have to be either Oz or UK site?
What's wrong with www.cdnow.com (USA)

They have a huge collection and sell both new and used.
Aussie $ compared to US $ isn't bad either.

I was wondering what you are specifically looking for as well.

Cheers
Olly

I am looking for albums by the group Sky, who were around in the 80s. I don't want some of the anthology type things that are available now, I want to get a couple of the albums I'm missing.
As they were mostly Aust/UK based, I thought that would be the best place to start!

At least I've found a fan website with a list of albums now, if I can search by album title it will be easier!
I'm beginning to think I need to find out if any of my family have the albums and get them transferred to CD.

Lissy said:
I am looking for albums by the group Sky, who were around in the 80s. I don't want some of the anthology type things that are available now, I want to get a couple of the albums I'm missing.
As they were mostly Aust/UK based, I thought that would be the best place to start!

Hi Lissy,

You can find Sky albums for sale here on Amazon, and also here at Second Spin.

Gracenote also has a great feature where you can search for albums and titles by artist, and vice versa.

Jamie :)

Lissy said:
I tried to replace "Sky 2" a few years ago and couldn't find it. Saw them live once though which was really good, even though John Williams pulled out.

Found this site which has a few listed.

GP

Hi Guys

Bought Sky 1, 2, and 3 as a trio last year for about $10NZ from the Warehouse.

If you want, I can have a look around for a set if you are interested.

Or send some blanks I could copy them. Don't tell Sim though.

Regards

Possibly a silly question, but have you tried ebay?

There are truly some gems there!!!

Don't forget to try the USA ebay too, and UK.

asy :D

Back