Central Coast - Chinese Development

Hi Guys,

Apologies if this has been posted before - I'm looking for opinions on the Central Coast Area.

I found this online: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...he-central-coast/story-fngr8h0p-1227020642863

Tentatively 2 major Universities coming to the area (Though not directly in Gosford CBD so I am afraid of too much land available and over-development.)

Personally, I love the coast and could see myself settling there in the next 3-5yrs so an investment would be primary for yield and capital growth followed by luxury style living near the beach.

With that in mind - If the developments go ahead I'm sure it will have a trickling effect to the prestige suburbs of the area. Would I be best to purchase in Avoca Beach before the new money arrives? Or around the Entrance. (Although a bit too touristy) I'm not that familar with the area and only visited a couple of times.

What beach suburb offer the best value in the 500 - 1m range for seaview style apartment/house close to the beach. Keeping in mind I'm trying to pre-empt the wealthy moving into that area.

Any recommendations highly appreciated.

Cheers

Tom

Where there are Asian investors = potential of growth

My tip will be: don't buy with the Asians but buy around them

I've started following them when I see them in the supermarket, I keep ending up buying these weird shitcake mushrooms that I have no idea what to do with... then I follow them to the carpark to see what else they're buying, and they call the Police.

Back