Central Coast Meet-up 16th Sept

:D

Time to catch up again!

Husband is off to the Mentawai Islands for a few weeks surfing so I had better get out while I can!

Same place, same time:

Where: Terrigal Pub upstairs.
Time: 7pm
Date: Wednesday 16th Sept.

Regards JO

Sounds great. Why didn't we hear any feedback from last time???

How did the fishnet stockings go???

Hopefully I don't get sick again.

I'll be there, hopefully happy that I've finally bought IP3. .

Love to be there...but is there a chance that a meeting could be held on a weekend at some stage...?

300klms is a long way to go for a midweek night out.....

In saying that, I will be down many times over the warmer months but usually weekends for obvious reasons....;)

Thorpey, I'm so sorry, I forgot you'd prefer the weekends.

PM me when you would like to come down and we can make sure the next one is on the weekend.

I had better change the venue though for the weekend. Give me a few beers and a sunny day and I'll be organising a party!:D

Regards Jo

If it is a weekend that my GF does not work I can attend.

I get up to the Central Coast every other weekend...:)

Thorpey, I'm so sorry, I forgot you'd prefer the weekends.

PM me when you would like to come down and we can make sure the next one is on the weekend.

I had better change the venue though for the weekend. Give me a few beers and a sunny day and I'll be organising a party!:D

Regards Jo

Thanks Jo, didn't mean to hijack the meeting...go ahead as planned but later on I will let you know when I'm likely to be down and maybe a get together then.....also, keep it at the pub....I've got shares in it...used to call it the 'office'...:D

yay!

Count me in!! I need some motivation. Ive just got the vals back on our existing IPs and ALL of them came in under what we thought were our conservative estimates... Luckily it doesnt stop us buying the next one, but it sure increases LMI!

I cant wait to finally go through my first property boom so I know what all the fuss is about!!

A good drink with you all will sure help lift my spirits and rebuild my confidence. :)

I will see you all there. At least I will know who to look out for this time, instead of asking random strangers if they were into buying property... ;)

Cheers

Lou.
www.significantimagery.com.au

That's a bummer about your vals, Lou.

It is only a small setback on paper only so try not to let it worry you.

Glad to hear you can still move forward.

See you there,

Regards JO

Thought I had better bump this thread.

So far:

Josko
Propertunity
Lou
travelBug
2 x Maybes.....you know who you are...;)

Regards JO

Sorry guys I have to drop out again. My hubby isn't home yet and he took my car. He should be here any minute but I looked at the traffic and it will take close to 2 hours. :eek:

It's been a long day.

If you organise a weekend one I'll be there (promise).

Have fun.
Lynne

Back