Central Coast

Just wondering about the Central Coast. I am looking to buy 2nd IP there. My areas I am looking at are Wamberal to Kilcare along the coast. I understand this is a large area of the coast but this will reduce in size once I continue my research. I am really asking if someone can direct me to previous posts on this (i cant seem to find any) and all other local knowledge of these areas. I am looking at buying a house close to the beach. My initial idea for buying up there is the proximity to Sydney (train, M1), location of beaches, Houses relatively cheap, I have one in Sydney already and looking to diversify.

Any help greatly appreciated

Just wondering about the Central Coast. I am looking to buy 2nd IP there. My areas I am looking at are Wamberal to Kilcare along the coast. I understand this is a large area of the coast but this will reduce in size once I continue my research. I am really asking if someone can direct me to previous posts on this (i cant seem to find any) and all other local knowledge of these areas. I am looking at buying a house close to the beach. My initial idea for buying up there is the proximity to Sydney (train, M1), location of beaches, Houses relatively cheap, I have one in Sydney already and looking to diversify.

Any help greatly appreciated

I believe Killcare is a very nice area. However the price will no doubt be above other areas within your search.

I agree. I think you will find houses in most of those areas quite expensive especially near the beach.Wamberal is nice, but traffic gets very hectic on the road in and out and the alternate route is not much better. Public transport may also be a bit limited in those areas although most people do rely on their cars now. Kincumber has been getting a great wrap lately in the media, but even a fairly old property 3 bedder there is $400K plus and once again traffic can be a problem.

Back