Cf+

Inverloch in south gippsland victoria has CF+ properties as the new Desalination plant workers are offering $500+/wk rent.
It is also coastal which has a very safe surf beach with a new $1.5 million SLSC being built next year. With eastern melbourne booming this sleepy hollow is roaring with average house now 415k+, up 20% this yr to date, but some still available 300-350k. New 25sq house can be built for 340k by A V Jennings, they are charging Metro prices plus 2.5k area surcharge. I am onto my 3rd in 3 yrs.

And remember all interest charged on a loan once you purchase the land until building is complete is tax deductible:

http://law.ato.gov.au/atolaw/view.htm?Docid=TXR/TR20044/NAT/ATO/00001&PiT=99991231235958

I get you now....I was just basing it on the rent income and being conservative.

I know you can 10-11% easily.

Have you got a lot out there?....if so you can probably retire!;)

oh well, no - 18% is a stretch if it's just rental income - that'd be insane.

think of all the folk that bought up there in 2001 when a PH house was $120k...

Got a $50kpa cf+ property coming through at present, something unordinary, however the property is very normal. thats why its so unordinary. Just a block of units.

Horsham has some cash flow positive properties.

A bit of work required on some of them and you can have a nice property quite cheap. That said its to far away for me to be looking there

plenty of cheap airfares travel deals around surely if it's very postive a $50 plane ticket wont affect much except maybe getting better private deals.

Back