charity with hidden agenda condemns property owners

but talk to those very same people about any of the concepts of communism and they'll probbly arc up

Why should you have to pay tx on your house ? I dont pay tax when I sell a 2nd handcar, why on a secondhand house ?

Shame shame shame. A politically motivated charity trying to make property owners pay more taxes. They seem to have a hidden agenda here.

http://www.news.com.au/business/money/story/0,28323,26113737-5013951,00.html

I'd have respected them more if they had told the defence dept, always a sacred cow, to stop buying hi-tech fighter aircraft or ships. :mad:

I do not want to offend religious feelings, but it is appaling that we do not have a law that separates church from Government and schools. Medieval times is very good example of what happens when religious fanatics intervene into matters of Government.

Read some of the posts under the story. Very different from conversing on this forum. Interesting to see how the general public thinks!

Somehow, I think I would be a bit of a piriah (sp?) there.

Why is it that so many people seem to want to wish you bad luck or pull you down if you are a PI? (rhetorical question) SIGH :confused:

Why is it that so many people seem to want to wish you bad luck or pull you down if you are a PI? (rhetorical question) SIGH :confused:

Because most people live in a world where they can't see past the end of their nose, and resent those who can because its easier than taking a good hard look at themself.

I do not want to offend religious feelings, but it is appaling that we do not have a law that separates church from Government and schools. Medieval times is very good example of what happens when religious fanatics intervene into matters of Government.

Apart from the fact they were Brotherhood of St Lawrence I didnt see any religious tone in what they were asking for. It was not on religious grounds.

Besides, religious groups have as much right to a say in a democracy as any other person or group, such as banks, investors, retirees etc.

That's what makes a democracy function.

Back