Chat Room

I've logged in a few times in the last few weeks, but only "bot" and "_logbot" have been in there.... and neither of those guys are great conversationalists, if you know what I mean.

But yeah, it used to be a great place to hang out (even back in 2003 when I joined the forum relatively late)

Hi Watto , hows things going ?

I've done the same . haven't seen any one in on my couple of visits.

Given the upswing in property at the moment I wonder if it might kick off again.

Of all the properties that I bought back in the early days , the only one we still have is the block of four units in Hobart that Goanna told me about because she was maxed out from buying a street of houses with ruby and couldn't afford to buy it.

220 for four units and now rents for over 600. Talked to the agent yesterday and prices are starting to move up .

Cliff

G'day Mark_B and See Change...

Things are just plodding along at my end plenty of ups and downs mostly more downs l8ly thou!!!!

Im back in Melbourne now and doing the House Husband thing as my partner scored a Primary School Teaching contract for the year.. hopefully will turn into a permanent position next year fingers crossed...

I still have 2 biz/investments in Tassie, 1 is a part time summer Festival Food Biz which im a bit over and will give it 1 more season b4 i pull the pin... Tried to sell it but no one seems to want to work or have any money these days??

The other is the boarding house i have a caretaker in there ATM and im trying to way up weather to keep it or offload and start again...:confused:

I have been in to the Chat Room a few times but no one ever there.

Its 10 years in August since I joined and used to really enjoy the chats with Ruby, Brenda, Go-Anna, Sea-Change, Jimmy Jam Jars, Mark, Jamie, Rixter, etc.

Maybe we will have to resurrect the Chat Room again

Chris

i used to love the Chat Room some nights id be in there till the wee hrs...

I havnt been around SS much for the last few yrs been a bit lost and just plodding along...

Hopefully i can get some MOJO back and get my backside into gear and reach some goals in the next few yrs....:rolleyes:

logged in and not even ruby or philh are there anymore...:(

I was without ADSL for 18 months after moving to Qld, so yeah, I've been away for a while. I might change my avatar to a cane toad and and drop into the chat room soon.

/me looks for mIRC ;-)

I have been in to the Chat Room a few times but no one ever there.

Its 10 years in August since I joined and used to really enjoy the chats with Ruby, Brenda, Go-Anna, Sea-Change, Jimmy Jam Jars, Mark, Jamie, Rixter, etc.

Maybe we will have to resurrect the Chat Room again

Chris

Hey! :(:cool:

Back