Cheap asses - at what equity position did you begin to relax?

I was going to go for 9.95 for 9......but.....I think it's a little boring. With the 2 piece feed, things get more interesting.

You get chips and potato with gravy (you can dunk the chips in the gravy ...yum). Then there's the bread roll and free drink to wash things down. Yeah, two piece feed is the go!

Dont forget to do the survey on your receipt before buying your meal (you get a free chips and drink). IF you dont have a receipt, you can find them on the street outside the store.

I don't think it's about equity position, but cash flow position. Until last week (when we sold one), we were reasonably strong on equity, but weak on cashflow. We didn't have to scrimp, but were careful. With the sale, the equity position hasn't changed substantially, but the cashflow has, as minimal PPOR repayments.

Might be a little more free with the spending this year. :D

I was going to go for 9.95 for 9......but.....I think it's a little boring. With the 2 piece feed, things get more interesting.

You get chips and potato with gravy (you can dunk the chips in the gravy ...yum). Then there's the bread roll and free drink to wash things down. Yeah, two piece feed is the go!

Fingers crossed that you make enough on your investments to buy yourself chook that wasn't overfed with hormones and reared in the incessant confinement of horrible little cages. ;)

Back