Cheap hotel rates

I found this awesome site and thought I'd share it with all you avid travellers. :)

I think it would be ideal to use if you're going on a seminar, buying property interstate or even buying in another area of your state.

http://www.wotif.com

It's probably one of the better of any of the budget accommodation links around. You can only book 2 weeks ahead.

I used them with my last holiday for in the NT for a 5* hotel. Had a room with water views and perfect for watching the sunset in Darwin.... ohhhh to be on holidays again! :cool: It all went without a hitch!

(PS. I am in no way associated with this lot)

Enjoy!

I agree Loz. I use them all the time........and never had any complaints about the accomodation, or their service.

Anyone considering travel should check them out!

Ruby :)

I have found that if you go through the wotif site and pick a deal, you can ring the hotel directly, and tell them that you saw it on wotif.

Ask them if you can book direct, or if the booking has to be through the website for that price.

Most of them will give you the same deal, and shave a few more dollars off...

Also, they will make it even cheaper if you stay for a few days. or a week!!!

I agree, thought, it is a fantastic site!

asy :D

All we need now is an applicable area to store all these addresses for future reference.

How is the timeline for this facility SIM? ;)

Hi Grant... where to store this information for future reference ?

Well, it will be right here in the Information Resources forum - feel free to seach for it as often as you like.

Also there's this really cool technology that Microsoft has included for free with every copy of Windows and Internet Explorer... they're called Favourites ! You could store the information there until you needed it in the future.

Have fun ! :D

We have used wotif regularly.

Last year in mid renovations facing a long Melb winter and mental breakdown we pooled 'excess' cash and went looking for a warm holiday courtesy of Qantas FF points. Found the new Sebel at Noosa and stayed at $80 p.n instead of market $380p.n thank god for wotif mid renos.

Buzz

Back