CHEAP Terry Ryder Report’s. Looking for group membership

Terry Ryder from Hotspotting is a very reputable property researcher/ forecaster.

I'm looking for interested people to share the purchase of these reports.

I would like to buy(normally $120 each) 5 but all depends on the response. The Reports will be
1. NATIONAL TOP 10 BEST BUYS 2013/2014
2. NATIONAL TOP 10 CHEAPIES WITH PROSPECTS “REGIONAL”
3. NATIONAL TOP 10 CHEAPIES WITH PROSPECTS “CITY”
4. TOP 10 NSW HOTSPOTS
5. TOP 12 QLD HOTSPOTS

If you’re interested send me a PM.
Cheers, Darren.

Obviously they would prefer if we individually purchased them but at the end of the day it's just a pdf file so there no reason why not. So far I have 2 interested so if there are any more just pm me.

Obviously they would prefer if we individually purchased them but at the end of the day it's just a pdf file so there no reason why not. So far I have 2 interested so if there are any more just pm me.

Just a question, who gets to claim the deductions?

Cost can be reduced but not everyone will be able to claim the deductible expenses.

Hi ya Dazza,

There's probably this reason why not..........................:rolleyes:

Copyright Notice

Articles, reports and Information contained on Hotspotting.com.au are copyright to Hotspotting.com.au and may not be republished, reproduced, distributed or otherwise dispersed by any person for any purpose without the director's prior written consent.

Hotspotting reserves the right to cancel, without notice or refund in whole or in part, the membership of any member who is discovered forwarding, copying and pasting, republishing or distributing articles, reports and information on the Hotspotting.com.au website or distributed by Hotspotting.com.au.

From this web page:

https://hotspotting.com.au/information/disclaimer/

Hi Player,
Yeh it's all good mate. Thats why people are communicating with me via Pm's.
Thanks for the heads up anyway.

Decimator nothing on Google,already checked.
I'm almost there so a couple more interested party's and we are there.
Cheers

Decimator nothing on Google,already checked.
I'm almost there so a couple more interested party's and we are there.
Cheers

Didn't look hard enough.. URL's referenced at the top of each that i found...

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-property-market/story-fnihsrf2-1226681308193

National top ten best buys 2013-2014

Albury-Wodonga

Dubbo

Emerald/Galilee Basin

Ipswich

Kwinana precinct

Midland precinct

Palmerston

Rockingham

Sunshine Coast

Toowoomba

http://www.propertyobserver.com.au/...like-no-other-state-terry-ryder/2013072963624

The top five locations for Hotspotting buyers throughout the 2013 financial year were all in Queensland: Gladstone, Surat Basin, Mackay, Townsville and Emerald.

and finally

http://www.news.com.au/realestate/n...he-next-hotspots/story-fncq3gat-1226674904976

Blackall

Qld

Blackall is the key regional town for the merino sheep country of central western Queensland. However, its role and its size may be transformed by exploration in the coal-rich Eromanga Basin in which it sits.

Gloucester

NSW

Gloucester is a quiet country town in the Hunter Region of NSW. Most residents would like it to stay that way. But the town and its market will change if coal and gas companies have their way.

Hastings precinct

Vic

Hastings and neighbours on the Mornington Peninsula, south of Melbourne, have a solid property market. But it will go to another level if multi-billion-dollar plans to upgrade the Western Port come off.

Hervey Bay

Qld

Hervey Bay has been a population growth star but has seen little capital growth for several years because of oversupply. A resurgence may occur if FIFO workers continue to target Hervey Bay for its affordable lifestyle.

Hughenden

Qld

Hughenden is a typical outback town, servicing surrounding farmers and struggling to maintain population and services. But several billion-dollar enterprises planned for the region may transform it into a hotspot.

Mandurah

WA

Mandurah was known nationally for its population and property growth up to 2007, when the market went into serious decline. Transport links to Perth have improved and FIFO workers are moving here in numbers.

Mortlake

Vic

Prices in this small west Victoria town rose when work on a major power station generated housing demand. Another surge may happen if a second stage goes ahead and/or plans for wind farms in the region proceed.

Rouse Hill

NSW

The suburbs of Sydney's northwest, like most in the city, have mediocre growth rates. But that may change if the NSW Government delivers the promised $8 billion North West Rail Link to the area.

Whitsunday

Qld

The Whitsunday region has the worst capital growth rate in Queensland. Units are worth less than five years ago. But fly-in-fly-out miners are moving in and may spark a major revival.

Wollongong

NSW

Wollongong's economy, traditionally based on manufacturing enterprises, has been hit by business closures and downsizing. The city is fighting back and its future depends on efforts to diversify into new ventures. The city is now staging a comeback, boosted by a number of major projects.

Back