Cherie barbers new show

Cherie barber is running a new show and is looking for a house in western Sydney to Renovate. The eligible candidates must have the following

- must be a couple with a family
- must be late 30s- mid 40s
- must have an unrenovated house in western Sydney
- must have 20-40k for Reno work
- must be available for filming when needed over the 3-6 week renovation period.
- property must be valued under 600k

It could be a good opertunity for someone to get a good start so I thought I would share with the forum.

Yes but this will actually make the couple work for their money and not just sit in a cafe.

They have to put their own money into the Reno and they have to stand along side Cherie as she will mentor them.

I think Warren Buffet stated that when the taxi driver starts giving you investment advice, it's time to get out.

Nowadays it seems to me that the market cycle can be determined by the number of reality TV shows.

What is the point?
i.e. Helping a couple improve their home on a tight budget?
Will the outcome be measured?If so,by a bank valuer?

If it includes all the free labour she has provided on previous TV shows (all behind the scenes), it could be a good deal for someone to get their house tarted up. :)

oh, another show that shows your every day mums and dads or handy people, spend a few weekends fighting over the whether the paint should be collingwood or carlton colours, while arguing over what to do with profits,

and hey presto, million dollar renom on a french fry budget, with massive winfalls, with only one finger nail broken and only a little bit of dust on his work clothes.

cant wait for it!!

Yes by a valuer like on the tv show the living room
Interesting!
Before and after valuations from an independent bona fide bank valuer,a maximum of 8 weeks apart allowing no room for market movement,only a 20-40k spend(assume Cheries wages are in there),no additional external support unless paid for.

Possible on paper profit,almost definitely no return if buying/renovating/selling.

Back