China_WA newspaper tidbit.

found this in the paper - thought some might like it.

Attachments

• china_WA.jpg
    china_WA.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 146
what's the date of the article? I remember reading a similar or perhaps the same article in the West about four years ago.

Ahh yes I remember these clowns said pre-2008 we were in a super cycle, than look what happened.

I like it how people in the media make statements (not predictions) "there is going ot be a bust" or "we are going to have a boom" with such confidence like they know what is going to happen. Its pretty much unregulated financial advice given out on a daily basis from 'experts' who obivously have vested interests.

Unfortunately the masses take their words as truth and make financial decisions based on it.

Its all about what happens in between USA and China, and the expantion (or lack of) of credit that matters. Nothing else is worth mentioning.

China will want our resources as long as we have them. They're not going anywhere.

What happens after this 20 years they talk about? China has enough?

This doesn't translate to boom conditions however, but they are the perfect customer as far as a mining contract goes.

what's the date of the article? I remember reading a similar or perhaps the same article in the West about four years ago.

The article mentions the NAB business survey result from the last three months of 2009. I'm guessing that it's quite recent, unless they've really taken their trend forecasting to a whole new level.

Back