Chinese buying up - USA

Hey Grasshopper how goes it. They said hell would never freeze over but it sure looks a lot like it from here. I bet you sometimes wish you'd headed to Fl with Nigel :D:D:D

I wouldn't put too much store in the Chinese buying up stuff until they actually do something with it that contributes to the local economy and generates some growth. I'm not aware of anything the Chinese are doing (in RE) that is achieving that.

Engelo,
WOW, thanks for posting, Toledo is on sale!

Thanks Karina,

It sure is.

Michigan and Ohio are my 2 picks for US Real Estate.

I guess Ohio is a bit of a bias pick so my apologies there haha

Some great little pockets here that offer great numbers :)

Thanks

Whats the attraction with Toledo, Engelo?

Thanks Redwing,

Well now that I have been living here for a while the place has started booming haha

Jokesss mate.

No attraction mate just a pure cashflow play.

4-5 very desirable zip codes in high demand.

Great schools zones and close to Toledo University and the Medical University.

Having a field day buying up some of the properties. No competition as many still believe the world is going to end.

Definitely been moving and shaking here in the US for the past couple of years.

Thanks and have a great day.

Hey Grasshopper how goes it. They said hell would never freeze over but it sure looks a lot like it from here. I bet you sometimes wish you'd headed to Fl with Nigel :D:D:D

I wouldn't put too much store in the Chinese buying up stuff until they actually do something with it that contributes to the local economy and generates some growth. I'm not aware of anything the Chinese are doing (in RE) that is achieving that.

Freckly,

Did they kick you off the PI forum again haha??

For like the 17th time lollol

Freezing here but luckily we winterized all properties so no issues :)

All is well mate, moving up in the world slowly. I have 5 full time staff now and an inhouse Realty company along with Property management biz :)

You're right.

Nothing going up at the moment.

Quite frustrating to be honest with you as the Downtown of Toledo is ugly haha

Thanks mate

Freckly,

Did they kick you off the PI forum again haha??

For like the 17th time lollol

heheh..still got a few personalities hanging out there. You know me... more nicknames than a Friday night hooker :rolleyes:

Freezing here but luckily we winterized all properties so no issues :)

jeez I hate to the see the monthly energy bill over there..

All is well mate, moving up in the world slowly. I have 5 full time staff now and an inhouse Realty company along with Property management biz :)

Goodonya mate... glad to see you're doing OK there. Just remember RE is a take no prisoners industry.

heheh..still got a few personalities hanging out there. You know me... more nicknames than a Friday night hooker :rolleyes:

hahaha - funny stuff

jeez I hate to the see the monthly energy bill over there..

Around $200pm lol

Goodonya mate... glad to see you're doing OK there. Just remember RE is a take no prisoners industry.

Yep, always cautious. Will see how it goes. Do the best with what you've got ;)

Thanks mate

Curious about Toledo, Cleveland, or any area of Ohio state too. Things have improved only marginally there, since the GFC (from what I've read on Forbes anyway):rolleyes:

Back