Chirstmas Present for PM

Jamie can you please send your christmas cards / gift cards via registered post this time....someone must have sneakily opened it and stolen the gift card out last christmas :(

Jamie can you please send your christmas cards / gift cards via registered post this time....someone must have sneakily opened it and stolen the gift card out last christmas :(

lol - if this is the simon I think it is, you're off the xmas card list because you're making me work over the holidays!

Cheers

Jamie

That's not very nice :(

Ok, it was a bit harsh. I'll send them a $2.99 cleanskin.

In all seriousness unless a PM has gone above and beyond, then from a business perspective they don't deserve a gift.

As the customer I deserve the gift from the PM. Of course with only a couple of IPs with each PM I don't expect a gift.

But my suppliers where I spend hundreds of thousands of dollars with them and that represents a good chunk of their income, then yes I'm not surprised they send me gifts. Just as buyers who spend hundreds of thousands in my business are not surprised to get a gift.

Ed B (or anyone really) - what would constitute "above and beyond" for you, in a PM?

Last edited:
I usually send christmast pressie but not for PM. For REA, to build/keep relationship..
We get properties before they put on the list..
Handy when the market hot :)

Back