Claiming Tax Depreciation Reports

Hello - I've had TDRs done for some investment properties during the last financial year but I don't know which bit of my tax return I claim them under.
Can anyone tell me please?
You might get an accurate answer if you clarify whether it's the actual depreciation or the cost of the reports that you're asking about.

But maybe you uncertainty suggests getting an accountant to complete your return may be a safer option.