Clarion Property Investments

From their website:

Our service is available at no cost to our client investors. Our income is generated through clearly stated commissions from the developers and builders with which we work.

Be careful... If they are paid by the developers, then surely their incentives are to the developers best interests. Whether this corresponds to your own best interest is another question..

- Dave99

Hi pedro,

Why would you be interested in them?? What are your goals?? What do you know/have experienced in investing??

Is this just more spam??

bye

I know its a few years since this question was posted, but I wanted to reply as I was sucked into Clarion Investments as a naive chick who had no idea about property investing and am now paying the price. I bought one of their shoddy properties which was meant to double in value in 10yrs, it has cost me so much money and stress and I don't want anyone else to go through that. The property has lost $120k in value in the last 4 years and I am so heavily negatively geared that all of my income has gone into mortgage repayments. Its been a disaster and massive learning curve for me, I will never trust any company like this again and hope no one ever trusts Clarion Investments if they are still around. I have tried contacting the person who sold me the house but have had no reply so perhaps and hopefully he is in the same boat as me!

Back